SHOUTBOARD

The Hymans

THE HYMANS were Sweden's most important The Ramones revival group, formed in 1984 in the town of Björbo under the name Svarta September. In 1985 they adopted the name Hymans - after Joey Ramone. They operated as a quartet: Micke Hyman (vocals), Guran Hyman (guitar), Kempa Hyman (bass) and Matte Hyman (drums) or as a trio, without Guran, but with Micke as the singing guitarist. Over time, they developed their own repertoire and built their own style generally reminiscent of the 1980s Ramones sound, with Micke's voice - almost identical in timbre to Joey Ramone's - becoming the band's hallmark. They debuted in 1989 with the demo cassette 'The Hymans' and released their first professional album 'Hymanity' (1993) on the independent Birdnest label. Subsequent albums came out quickly and established the band's popularity in Sweden: "Hymiliation" (1995) and "Hyman Rights" (1996). In Canada, meanwhile, the fourth album 'The Chairmen Of The Bored' (1998) and the compact compilation 'A Hyman World' were released. The group toured in Canada and the USA in the summer of 1999. In Italy, meanwhile, the compilation album 'Erare Hymanum Est' (2002) was released in 2002. For years, the band has been little active but occasionally returns to the stage.



The Hymans Tape (1989)

01- You And I Belong
02 - She’s So Lonely
03 - No Chance
04 - Love Is Hurting
05 - No Love
06 - You Made Love
07 - Endless


Hymanity (1993)

01 - No Love
02 - Woodstock '69
03 - Counting My Toes
04 - Coming Home
05 - She Said Things Gonna Be Alright
06 - You Found Him
07 - Bad Sense Of Direction
08 - I Won't Let You Go
09 - Mental Case
10 - Lonely
11 - Tonight
12 - Out Of This World
13 - What Do You: Wanna Talk To Me For?
14 - Under The Moon And Under The Sun
15 - Brain Drain
16 - Love Is Hurting


3 EP (1994)

01 - C'mon And Love Me
02 - Mrs Robinsson
03 - Back In The U.S.S.R.
04 - The Beauty Is In The Beholders Eyes


Hymiliation (1995)

01 - Am I The First One To Abandon Paradise?
02 - Please Let Me In
03 - Those Days Are Gone
04 - Aggressive As Hell
05 - Outcast Of Society
06 - I'm A Parasite
07 - I Know
08 - Brainsurgery
09 - What Did I Do?
10 - I Don't Know Your Name
11 - Next Time
12 - There's No Tomorrow
13 - Little Sheela


Hyman Rights (1996)

01 - Hangin' On The Telephone
02 - There She Goes Again
03 - You Know
04 - You're A Nutcase
05 - She's My Girl
06 - Sitting By Myself
07 - Hey Hey Hey
08 - I Don't Know Where I Belong
09 - Let's Go
10 - Don't You Ever Leave Me
11 - You Made Love (Live)
12 - Bad Sense Of Direction (Live)


The Chairmen Of The Bored (1998)

01 - Sick 'N Tired
02 - I Wrote A Letter
03 - I'm Bored
04 - China Girl
05 - Someone's Coming After You
06 - I Don't Care
07 - I Don't Wanna Be Loved


A Hyman World (1998)

01 - Tonite
02 - What Do You Wanna Talk To Me For?
03 - Mental Case
04 - Counting My Toes
05 - Out Of This World
06 - There's No Tomorrow
07 - What Did I Do?
08 - Am I The First One To Abandon Paradise?
09 - Those Days Are Gone
10 - Please Let Me In
11 - I Remember You
12 - You Made Love (To Something More Than Physical)
13 - Bad Sense Of Direction
14 - Sitting By Myself
15 - I Don't Know Where I Belong
16 - Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
17 - You Know
18 - I'm Bored
19 - I Wrote A Letter
20 - I Don't Care


Erare Hymanum Est (2005)

01 - Abandon Paradise
02 - There's No Tomorrow
03 - Little Sheela I Remember You
04 - 7th Heaven
05 - I'm A Parasite
06 - What Did I Do
07 - Those Days Are Gone
08 - I Don't Need Anybody Like You
09 - Please Let Me In
10 - Hey Hey Hey
11 - I Don't Know Where I belong
12 - You Know
13 - China Girl
14 - 2000 Man


Hybrids (2022)

01 - Rocker
02 - Dixie Motel
03 - You Made Love To Something More Than Physical
04 - You Can't Keep Up With Me
05 - Creep
06 - No Wedding
07 - No Chance
08 - A Great Nite For A Burglary
09 - (We Hope You Get A) Merry Merry Merry X-Mas
10 - I'm A Clown
11 - Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! (Abyss Sessions)


Hymanization (2023)

01 - Don't You Forget About Me
02 - 9HRS
03 - You Don't Have To Say A Word
04 - I Won't Change
05 - Stars My Destination
06 - Zombie Love
07 - Falling
08 - Fade Out Sell Out
09 - Another Bad Sense
10 - Sweet Marie
11 - These Lines


The Demonics & The Hymans
Split 7'' (2000)


01 - The Hymans - We Hope You Get A Merry Merry Merry X-Mas
02 - The Demonics - Regan

pass: freepunk77




Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky