SHOUTBOARD

Subculture (Winston-Salem)

Subculture was a Hardcore/Punk band from Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States, founded in 1982 and active into the late...



I Like Girls, I Love Nature (1985)

01 - I'm Fed Up
02 - My World
03 - Thought You Knew
04 - Crawl
05 - Catholic School
06 - Words I've Never Heard
07 - Mr. Doodoobrain
08 - Laffed In Yer Face
09 - Get Off My Back
10 - Long Ago
11 - Who's To Say
12 - Le Chateler's Principle Doesn't Apply To Me
13 - Song Chris + Bill Start
14 - Secret Ward
15 - Sadness


I Heard A Scream (1985)

01 - All My Love
02 - Words I've Never Heard
03 - Le Chartier's Principle
04 - I Heard A Scream
05 - Creatures
06 - The Last Time
07 - Explain
08 - Stepdad
09 - Relinquished
10 - I'm Fed Up
11 - Sadness
12 - I Thought You Knew
13 - Long Ago
14 - Catholic Schools
15 - Feelin' Good
16 - Stomp Your Ass


Live '86 (2021)

01 - On The Loose
02 - Sadness
03 - You Think I've Got No Feelings
04 - Wasting My Time
05 - Look Into The Sun
06 - Young Frankenstein
07 - Chinese Principal
08 - Will Power
09 - Stomp Your Ass
10 - I Heard A Scream
11 - Flash In The Pan
12 - All My Love
13 - KC Comes To Town
14 - Victimized
15 - I Thought You Knew
16 - Relinquished

pass: freepunk77



Komentáře

Anonymní píše…
Yes.. they was a great band back in a day. Thank you for reminder me on Subculture.

Oblíbené příspěvky