Personal Damage
Personal Damage is Hardcore Punk band from Los Angeles, United States. If you like the sounds of early 80s California Punk bands like Adolescents, DI, T.S.O.L. or Circle Jerks, you are probably already freaking out over this band, but if Personal Damage is still off your radar, get with it, this is one of the absolute best American Hardcore Punk band, which you can hear right now.
Personal Damage Demo (2021)
01 - Shits Fucked
02 - Personal Damage
03 - I Don't Need A Ruler
04 - I Need A Cup
05 - Control Of You
01 - Shits Fucked
02 - Personal Damage
03 - I Don't Need A Ruler
04 - I Need A Cup
05 - Control Of You
Ambush EP (2021)
01 - Ambush
02 - Out Of Tune
03 - Shut Your Mouth
04 - Prison Box
05 - 30 Second Holocaust
06 - Steppin Razor
Violent Ritual EP (2022)
01 - Sick Of It
02 - Cull The Heard
03 - Program Agent
04 - The Rise And Fall
05 - Banned From Society
Atrophy & Entropy (2023)
01 - Head First
02 - Death Cults Bliss
03 - Garbage Juice
04 - Blue Line Jumper
05 - Psychologic Crisis
06 - Just Another Con
07 - Atrophy & Entropy
08 - Crimes Against (Our Sanity)
09 - Still In Denial
10 - Lethal Injection Method
11 - No Reason
12 - Universe 25
13 - Brain Scattered
14 - End Of The Last
pass: freepunk77










Komentáře