Rough Kids
Rough Kids are a Punk Rock band from Los Angeles, California. Their sound is catchy but venomous punk that sits somewhere between Dangerhouse-era LA punk and the early Good Vibration Records singles.
EPs (2008-2015)
(Collected by qqcs)
01 - Tonight We Fight (Unnatural Axe Cover)
02 - Dead & Gone
03 - Trudie Gold
04 - Exhausted
05 - It's Alright
06 - Going Blank
07 - Sick Man
08 - Can't Stand You
09 - Nervous (You Make Me So)
10 - Hot Flash
11 - Why So Serious?
12 - It's Alright
13 - Dead & Gone
14 - Why So Serious?
15 - Going Blank
16 - Can't Stand You
17 - Exhausted
18 - Trudie Gold
19 - Ricochet
20 - In Effigy
21 - Into The '00s
22 - So Sophisticated
23 - Drag Like You
24 - In A Jam (Paul's Song)
25 - She's A Stranger
26 - Time Pit
The State I'm In (2013)
01 - Same To Me
I02 - n Effigy
03 - Insightful
04 - Bloody (I Wanna See You)
05 - Locked Inside
06 - Cyanide
07 - Going Blank
08 - This Technology
09 - Dead And Gone
10 - Into The '00s
11 - No Taste
12 - The State I'm In
Rough Kids (2016)
01 - I Fear The Fall
02 - Why So Serious?
03 - We're Multiplying
04 - My Shell Is Broken
05 - Bet You Wanna Live
06 - Life In Danger
07 - Cutting The Red Wire
08 - Annima City
09 - Lights Out
10 - I Seldom Try
11 - Television
12 - What's The Use?
13 - Give It Up - Original Mix (Bonus Track)
The Black And White And Grey (2023)
01 - Big Fan
02 - Feels So Real
03 - Don't Blow It Away
04 - Breakdown
05 - Flesh & Bone
06 - Sick & Tired
07 - She's All Grey
08 - Do The Drug
09 - Gimme Something
10 - Nightmare Parade
11 - I Wanna Be
12 - How Many Times
13 - Attitudes (Bonus Track)
pass: freepunk77













Komentáře