Cinecyde
CINECYDE was a classic American Punk Rock band and one of many that failed to make a wider impact. Formed in 1976 in Detroit inspired by the garage rock of their hometown, the line-up consisted of: Gary Reichel (vocals), Jim Olenski (guitar, vocals), Clay Albertson (bass) and Rodger Wesch (drums), with Chris Girard later becoming the new bassist. They became associated with the local Tremor label for which they recorded the singles: "Gutless Radio" / "My Doll" (1977), "Black Vinyl Threat" (1978), "Positive Action" (1979) and "Tough Girls" (1980), and the great classic album "I Left My Heart In Detroit City" (1982). The band went on hiatus after the release of the album, but reactivated several times, playing gigs in Detrot and releasing two longplayers 'Who Goes There? (1988) and 'Let's Talk' (1994) and the single 'Burn The Crack House Down' (1989). He seems to occasionally play to this day. Years later, documentary CD's were released in Italy: 'I Left My Heart In Detroit City' and a compilation of single recordings from 1977-80, 'You Live A Lie, You're Gonna Die' (1996).
Gutless Radio 7'' (1977)
01 - Gutless Radio
02 - My Doll
01 - Gutless Radio
02 - My Doll
Black Vinyl Threat 7'' (1978)
01 - Rock Heat (And The Hard-Ons)
02 - Underground
03 - Secret Agent Man
04 - I Don't Want Nothin' From You
Positive Action 7'' (1979)
01 - Radiation Sickness
02 - Behavior Modification
03 - Anyway You Want It
04 - Phosphorous & Napalm
Tough Girls 7'' (1980)
01 - Tough Girls
02 - You're Dragging Me Down
I Left My Heart In Detroit City (1982)
01 - Don't Come Crying To Me
02 - Better Dead
03 - Wondering Why
04 - Top Secret
05 - Professional
06 - Enemy Man
07 - Girls Who Play Tricks On You
08 - Wake Up
09 - Firefight
10 - I Don't Want Nothin' From You
11 - Single Warning
12 - Final Take
Let's Talk (1993)
01 - Prodigal Son
02 - Credit Trap
03 - Who Do I Have To Impress?
04 - Slave Wages
05 - Eminent Domain
06 - Life In Mississippi
07 - Keep An Open Mind
08 - She's Lucky Again
09 - Confederate Flag
10 - Complicated Life
11 - Chemical Warfare
12 - Burn The Crack House Down
13 - Giant Girl
14 - Sugar On T.V.
15 - One In Four
You Live A Lie, You're Gonna Die (1995)
01 - Gutless Radio
02 - My Doll
03 - Rock Meat (And The Hard Ons)
04 - Underground
05 - Secret Agent Man
06 - I Don't Want Nothin' From You
07 - Radiation Sickness
08 - Behavior Modification
09 - Any Way You Want It
10 - Phosphorous & Napalm
11 - Tough Girls
12 - You're Draggin' Me Down
13 - Under The Sun
14 - I Think I'm Losing My Mind Again
Magnetic Attraction Hypnotic Repulsion (2001)
01 - I Will Not Obey
02 - The Good's Gone Bad
03 - Drive My Bug
04 - What Will I Do For The Rest Of My Life?
05 - Three Summers
06 - Bookies Club 870
07 - Get Up
08 - Enemy Discovered
09 - First It's A Beeper
10 - Big Sky
11 - Warning Sign
12 - The Promise
Like A U.F.O. (2004)
01 - Don't Push Me
02 - Promise You
03 - I Want To Slap Your Face
04 - Hunk Of Junk
05 - I Know That It's Not Fair
06 - ME 262
07 - New Frontier
08 - Turn It Way Down
09 - Never Know
10 - Wrong Time
11 - Today The World Will Rock
12 - Fall Out
13 - Falling Apart
14 - Chase Me
Lezbo Vampires Vs. Al-Quaida (2008)
01 - Lezbo Vampires Vs. Al-Quaida
02 - I Won't Break
03 - I Just Talked To A Ghost
04 - Looking For Something To Do
05 - Vice Police
06 - You Graves Are Already Dug
07 - He'll Be A Big Man
08 - Run Run
09 - A Good Day For A Gunfight
10 - Cave In
11 - Let Me Drink
12 - Fueled For Action
Vegetable Or Thing (2021)
01 - Sugar Buzz
02 - Widow Ivy
03 - You're So Far Away
04 - Hide
05 - The Mouth That Won't Shut Up
06 - Vegetable Or Thing
07 - Wicked Spellcasters
08 - Candy Girl
09 - The Signal From Outer Space
10 - There's Good And There's Bad
11 - The Westerner
12 - Atom Smasher
13 - My Boss
14 - The Ballad Of Bootsey X
pass: freepunk77



















Komentáře