The Unreleasables
The Unreleasables is Punk Rock band from London, United Kingdom. This is Punk built on guitar riffs - mean, angry, and measured - paired with equally aggro production that works well with their agitated, chaotic sounds. You can practically smell the beer flying through yer speakers as the Unreleasables tear through brash cuts that sound like an inebriated, molotov-concoction of the Dead Boys, Pagans, Zero Boys, Ramones and The Dwarves. It’s all 1-2-FUCK-YOU Punk Rock with loud slashing guitars and snotty vitriolic vocals from a band that forges their influences into their own nihilistic, sonic edge. Delightfully rotten sounds from London!!!!
Six Songs For Sick Minds EP (2010)
01 - I Wanna Kill Myself
02 - Flick Knife
03 - Pop Punk
04 - Getting Inked
05 - My Old Mans A Fat Fuck
06 - I Can't Be Arsed
Crewe Boys EP (2011)
01 - Holes In My Converse
02 - The Crewe Boys
03 - Leather Jacket Psycho
04 - I Wanna Live In Berkeley
05 - Gonna Live My Life (Punk Rock)
I Hate My Nazi Girlfriend EP (2013)
01 - I Hate My Nazi Girlfriend
02 - She's An SS Bitch
03 - Fuck The Third Reich
Music For No Brainers EP (2017)
01 - I Don't Want It
02 - You Ain't Right
03 - Kicked In The Balls
04 - Life Of Trouble
05 - Jailbreak
06 - I Wanna Kill You
Solitary Confinement (2018)
01 - Bad Breath Jerk
02 - Denim Jacket Girl
03 - Idiot Box
04 - I Love My Record Collection More Than My Mum
05 - Solitary Confinement
06 - Looking After Number One
07 - Phone In Sick For Work
08 - Weirdo Club
09 - I Wanna Drink
10 - Unreleasables
11 - She Wants To Kill All Men
12 - VHS
The 7 Inch Collection (2020)
01 - I Wanna Kill Myself
02 - Flick Knife
03 - Pop Punk
04 - Getting Inked
05 - My Old Mans A Fat Fuck
06 - I Can't Be Arsed
07 - Holes In My Converse
08 - The Crewe Boys
09 - Leather Jacket Psycho
10 - I Wanna Live In Berkeley
11 - Gonna Live My Life (Punk Rock)
12 - I Hate My Nazi Girlfriend
13 - She's An SS Bitch
14 - Fuck The Third Reich
15 - I Don't Want It
16 - You Ain't Right
17 - Kicked In The Balls
18 - Life Of Trouble
19 - Jailbreak
20 - I Wanna Kill You
21 - You Turned Your Back On Rock 'N' Roll (Bonus Track Previously Unreleased)
22 - Rock 'N' Roll Girl (Bonus Track Previously Unreleased)
pass: freepunk77















Komentáře