Kamikaze Queens
Kamikaze Queens is Punk band from Berlin, Germany (featuring Tex Morton from Mad Sin on guitar!). They themselves call their sound Punk cabaret. Punk Rock forms the basis here, but the songs go further and incorporate influences from Rock-A-Billy, Soul a la Detroit Cobras and a good portion of Classic Rock in the style of The Runaways and Girlschool. The two female singers, whose different voices complement each other perfectly, are the band's trademark.
Automatic Life (2011)
01 - Tastee 29
02 - Good Times
03 - Snagged On My Stiletto
04 - Automatic Life
05 - I Wanna Know You
06 - 3 Strikes
07 - I Ain't Sorry
08 - Sweet Geraldine
09 - Do The Crab
10 - I Was A Teenage Mermaid
11 - Night Life
12 - I Just Can't Help It
13 - Trannequin
14 - It Ain't No Sin
01 - Tastee 29
02 - Good Times
03 - Snagged On My Stiletto
04 - Automatic Life
05 - I Wanna Know You
06 - 3 Strikes
07 - I Ain't Sorry
08 - Sweet Geraldine
09 - Do The Crab
10 - I Was A Teenage Mermaid
11 - Night Life
12 - I Just Can't Help It
13 - Trannequin
14 - It Ain't No Sin
Voluptuous Panic! (2014)
01 - Don't Look Back
02 - Sick Inside
03 - True Love Never Dies
04 - Young Blood
05 - Bad Bad Boy
06 - If You Love Me
07 - Voluptuous Panic!
08 - Loaded Gun
09 - Romance Is Dead
10 - Tarantula's Arms
11 - Two Minute Fuck
12 - The Morning After
pass: freepunk77











Komentáře