Johnny Moped
Johnny Moped is a mid-1970s English Punk Rock group from south London, who once had Chrissie Hynde (later of The Pretenders) and Captain Sensible (later of The Damned) within their ranks.
Johnny Moped : Legendary first wave Punk 'N' Roll band from Croydon. Now back together and have a new album out in early 2016.
Cycledelic (1978)
01 - VD Boiler
02 - Panic Button
03 - Little Queenie
04 - Maniac
05 - Darling Let's Have Another Baby
06 - Groovy Ruby
07 - 3d Time
08 - Wee Wee
09 - Make Trouble
10 - Wild Breed
11 - Hell Razor
12 - Incendiary Device
The Search For Xerxes (1990)
01 - I Believed Her Lies
02 - Edwina
03 - Every Dream Came True
04 - Corpse Boogie
05 - Cut Across Shorty
06 - I Wanna Die
07 - Zogaloogajergabrox
08 - Sad Sack
09 - Soldiers
10 - Save The Baby Seals
11 - Moped Crash
12 - I'm A Spasm
13 - Hiawatha
Basically Johnny Moped (1995)
01 - No-One
02 - V.D. Boiler
03 - Panic Button
04 - Little Queenie
05 - Maniac
06 - Darling, Let's Have Another Baby
07 - Groovy Ruby
08 - 3D Time
09 - Wee Wee
10 - Make Trouble
11 - Wild Breed
12 - Hell Razor
13 - Incendiary Device
14 - Somethin' Else
15 - Groovy Ruby (Live)
16 - V.D. Boiler (Live)
17 - Little Queenie (Live)
18 - Wee Wee (Live)
19 - Panic Button (Live)
20 - Make Trouble (Live)
21 - Somethin' Else (Live)
22 - Incendiary Device (Live)
23 - Hard Lovin' Man (Live)
24 - Wild Breed (Live)
25 - Hell Razor (Live)
26 - Starting A Moped
27 - Groovy Ruby
28 - It Really Digs
29 - Hidden Track
Bootleg Tapes Volumes 1 & 2 (2007)
01 - Johnny's Intro
02 - Groovy Ruby
03 - Little Queenie
04 - Starting A Moped
05 - Hard Lovin' Man
06 - The Wolf And Dracula/Was That Good?
07 - Thanks For Making It To Side 2/3-D Time
08 - Somethin' Else
09 - These Students
10 - Hellrazor
11 - You Out There ...
12 - Hi Tomcats, Phone
13 - Hi Tomcats, Studio
14 - I Wanna Die
15 - I Believed Her Lies
16 - I, A Zombie
17 - Moped
18 - Wee Wee
19 - Radio Leeds Interview
20 - Little Queenie
21 - Cut Across Shorty
22 - Ruby Don't Take Your Love to the Vibrators/Boogie City
23 - Save The Baby Seals
24 - Johnny's Underpants
25 - Incendiary Device
26 - New Rose
It's A Real Cool Baby (2016)
01 - Real Cool Baby
02 - Ain't No Rock 'N' Roll Rookie
03 - Everything Is You
04 - I Believed Her Lies
05 - Bert Bullethead
06 - Give It Up
07 - Simon Can't
08 - Post Apocalyptic Love Song (The End)
09 - Musical Bore
10 - I Want To Die
11 - Super Woofa
12 - He's Got It
13 - Honey Bun
14 - Paint My Aubergine
15 - Running Scared
16 - Something In My Head
Lurrigate Your Mind (2019)
01 - Catatonic
02 - Hey Belinda!
03 - No Way Back
04 - Living In A Dream World
05 - Brian's Staying In Bed
06 - Communication
07 - Doom Spires
08 - I Feel Like I'm Falling Away
09 - Where's Shergar?
10 - Little Shop
11 - Devoid Of Emotion
12 - You Kill Me
13 - Oh Baby
14 - Black Witch Climax Blues Band Genetic Breakdown
Lurrigate Your Mind (2019)
01 - Catatonic
02 - Hey Belinda!
03 - No Way Back
04 - Living In A Dream World
05 - Brian's Staying In Bed
06 - Communication
07 - Doom Spires
08 - I Feel Like I'm Falling Away
09 - Where's Shergar?
10 - Little Shop
11 - Devoid Of Emotion
12 - You Kill Me
13 - Oh Baby
14 - Black Witch Climax Blues Band Genetic Breakdown
Live In Trafalgar Square 1983 (2019)
01 - VD Boiler
02 - Hell Razor
03 - No One
04 - Make Trouble
05 - Speech 1
06 - Save the Baby Seals
07 - Foxhunters
08 - Speech 2
09 - Hard Lovin' Man
(Collected by FPFTP Blogspot)
01 - Möpedhead (Möpedhead 7'')
02 - City Kids (Möpedhead 7'')
03 - Hey Belinda! (Hey Belinda! 7'')
04 - Hiawatha (Hey Belinda! 7'')
05 - Living In A Dream World (Living In A Dream World 7'')
06 - Save The Baby Seals (Living In A Dream World 7'')
07 - Catatonic (Catatonic 7'')
08 - Hard Lovin' Man (Catatonic 7'')
09 - Everything Is You (Everything Is You 7'')
10 - Post Apocalyptic Love Song (Everything Is You 7'')
11 - Real Cool Baby (Real Cool Baby 7'')
12 - Never Never Time (Real Cool Baby 7'')
13 - Ain't No Rock 'N' Roll Rookie (Ain't No Rock 'N' Roll Rookie 7'')
14 - Super Woofa (Ain't No Rock 'N' Roll Rookie 7'')
The Search For Xerxes (Re-Issue) (2022)
01 - I Believed Her Lies
02 - Edwina
03 - Every Dream Came True
04 - Corpse Boogie
05 - Cut Across Shorty
06 - I Wanna Die
07 - Zogaloogajergabrox
08 - Sad Sack
09 - Soldiers
10 - Save The Baby Seals
11 - Moped Crash
12 - I'm A Spasm
13 - Hiawatha
14 - Cut Across Shorty (Alternate Version)
15 - Cincinnati Blues
16 - Bros And Xerxes
17 - Soldiers (Alternate Version)
Quonk! (2024)
01 - Heebie Jeebie Boogie
02 - Roxy You're Gone
03 - Doggy Woggy
04 - Things May Happen
05 - Lockdown Boy
06 - See The Time Is Late
07 - Sounds Like
08 - Funny
09 - Oh Jane
10 - I'm A Skitzoid (Mind Bender Syndrome)
11 - Skin
THANX for notyeravJOHN!!!
Johnny Moped & Captain Sensible
God Save Our Queen (Jordan Mooney 1955-2022) 7'' (2023)
01 - Hard Lovin' Man (Live)
02 - Something Else (Live)
pass: freepunk77

















Komentáře