SHOUTBOARD

The Cut-Ups

The Cut-Ups is teenage Hardcore Punk band from Brooklyn. New York, United States. This is what we want from teenage Punk! Snotty, fast, raw swinging in-yer-fukk'n-face Brooklyn Punk of the highest order and The Cut-Ups do everything that they’re supposed. Highly recommended.




I Hate (2023)

01 - No Control
02 - I Don't Love You
03 - Tech Deck
04 - Pity The Sane
05 - Chris' House
06 - Incapacitated Youth
07 - These Boots Were Made For Walking
08 - Do What You're Told
09 - Girl Song
10 - Fourteen Years


False Accusations 7'' (2023)

01 - False Accusations
02 - Do You Love Me??


No Solution (2024)

01 - Holy Vision
02 - Laundry Day
03 - My Solution
04 - I Am The Problem
05 - (You're A) Disease
06 - Dead Dog Song
07 - Chenango County Fair
08 - Burke's Method (It Was Jesus)

pass: freepunk77


Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky