SHOUTBOARD

The Erections


The Erections is Pogo Street Spiky Punk band from Tokyo, Japan.




Stand Up Fuckin' Punks EP (2011)

01 - Stand Up Fuckin' Punks
02 - Oi!'s Alive
03 - Noise For The Boys
04 - We Are The Firm
05 - Turn On Tune In Drop Out


The Erections (2011)

01 - Stand Up Fuckin' Punks
02 - Oi!'s Alive
03 - But I'm OK!
04 - How Stupid You Are
05 - Crazy Oi!
06 - Work & Oi!
07 - Noise For The Boys
08 - Weekend Night
09 - East End Kids
10 - Crazy Oi! (Alternative Take)
11 - We Are The Firm


Oi! Oi! Real Now 7'' (2014)

01 - So Much Pogo
02 - A.C.A.B.
03 - Real Now
04 - I'm In Love With Oi!


Stupid Dirty Punk 7'' (2015)

01 - Stupid Punk
02 - Don't Fuck With Me
03 - Crazy Oi!


Complete 2003-2014 (2015)

01 - Stand Up Fuckin' Punks
02 - Oi!'s Alive
03 - Noise For The Boys!
04 - We Are The Firm
05 - Turn On Tune In Drop Out
06 - So Much Pogo
07 - A.C.A.B.
08 - Real Now
09 - I'm In Love With Oi!
10 - Crazy Oi!
11 - We Are The Firm
12 - We Are The Boys
13 - But I'm OK!
14 - Oi! Oi! Music Working Class
15 - Stand Up Fuckin' Punks
16 - Oi!'s Alive
17 - But I'm OK!
18 - How Stupid Your
19 - Crazy Oi!
20 - Work And Oi!
21 - Noise For The Boys!
22 - Week End Night
23 - East End Kids


Stand Firm And Proud EP (2024)

01 - Stand Firm, Stand Proud
02 - Real Now
03 - I Don't Give A Fuck
04 - What The Hell


The Erections & Who Killed Spikey Jacket?
Split 7'' (2015)

01 - The Erections - A Way Of Life
02 - The Erections - Greatest Fuckin' Tonight Part 2
03 -  Who Killed Spikey Jacket? - Guilty As Charged G.B.H.
04 -  Who Killed Spikey Jacket? - Stud The System


The Erections & Pok Gai
Think Of Pogo Punk And Stupid Fucking Lifestyle EP (2016)

Pok Gai:
01 - Pok Gai
02 - Pogo City
03 - Very Fucking Lifestyle

The Erections:
04 - Oi! Oi! Punks Till I Die
05 - Weekend Night
06 - Complicated Minds

pass: freepunk77







Komentáře

Anonymní píše…
Oi! Looking for Griffin We Stand Firm. Thanks!!!

Oblíbené příspěvky