The Dollyrots
The Dollyrots is an American Punk Rock band composed of Kelly Ogden (bass, vocals) and Luis Cabezas (guitar, vocals). They have released six studio albums and are currently under their own label, Arrested Youth Records. In July 2013, Cabezas and Ogden announced they were expecting their first child. Their son River Ogden Cabezas was born on November 25, 2013. They have played almost 1,000 live shows throughout their career, and have released albums under Panic Button/Lookout! Records, Joan Jett's Blackheart Records, and their own label. Their most recent album "Family Vacation: Live in Los Angeles!" achieved a #15 chart debut on Billboard Magazine's Heatseekers Chart, which follows a #7 chart position for their 2014 LP "Barefoot And Pregnant".
Eat My Heart Out (2004)
01 - Kick Me To The Curb
02 - Love You Most
03 - Jackie Chan
04 - Wreckage
05 - Feed Me, Pet Me
06 - Penny
07 - Goodnight Tonight
08 - Dance With Me
09 - New College
10 - Promised Call
11 - Skinny
12 - Nobody Else
13 - Be My Baby
01 - Kick Me To The Curb
02 - Love You Most
03 - Jackie Chan
04 - Wreckage
05 - Feed Me, Pet Me
06 - Penny
07 - Goodnight Tonight
08 - Dance With Me
09 - New College
10 - Promised Call
11 - Skinny
12 - Nobody Else
13 - Be My Baby
Because I'm Awesome (2007)
01 - Because I'm Awesome
02 - My Best Friend's Hot
03 - Out Of L.A.
04 - Brand New Key
05 - Hysteria
06 - A Desperate S.O.S.
07 - Watch Me Go (Kissed Me, Killed
08 - This Crush
09 - Cat Calling
10 - 17
11 - Nobody Wants U
12 - Turn You Down
13 - Tummy Tum Tum
A Little Messed Up (2010)
01 - Rock Control
02 - Some Girls
03 - California Beach Boy
04 - Rollercoaster
05 - My Heart Explodes
06 - A Little Messed Up
07 - Pour Tous Jours
08 - Bigmouth
09 - California
10 - Coming After You
11 - Let's Be In Love
12 - Just Like Chocolate
13 - Om Nom Nom
14 - Happy Together
15 - Dream Lover
The Dollyrots (2012)
01 - Starting Over
02 - I Wanna Go
03 - Hyperactive
04 - Satellite
05 - Twist Me To The Left
06 - Time Will Stop
07 - So Wrong It's Right
08 - F U Famous
09 - Pretty On The Outside
10 - South Of The Border
11 - After 2012
12 - Starting Over Again
13 - Because I'm Awesome (2012 Version)
14 - Bad Reputation
Barefoot And Pregnant (2014)
01 - Come And Get It
02 - Stupidly In Love
03 - First World Anarchist
04 - Get Weird
05 - Puppy Dog Eyes
06 - Barefoot And Pregnant
07 - Bury Me In Ireland
08 - Nightlight
09 - Under The Same Sky
10 - Worstie
11 - Angel In Snow
12 - Homecoming
13 - I Wanna Be Sedated (Da Doo Ron Ron)
Love Songs, Werewolves & Zombies (Acoustic) (2014)
01 - Hyperactive (Acoustic)
02 - Rather Be A Zombie
03 - Smile Smile Smile
04 - Anarchy & Disney
05 - Where Is Johnny Retsched
06 - Kari Equals Hottie
07 - Punk Rock Werewolf
08 - To The Moon
09 - Emo Cthulhu
10 - U.S.S.A.
11 - Another Door Is Opening
12 - Keeping Up With Barry
13 - Be My Leia
14 - $100 MILF
15 - Won't Let Go
Family Vacation: Live In Los Angeles! (2016)
01 - My Best Friend's Hot
02 - Kick Me To The Curb
03 - Brand New Key
04 - Get Weird
05 - Satellite
06 - Bury Me In Ireland
07 - Come And Get It
08 - Jackie Chan
09 - Twist Me To The Left
10 - Starting Over Again
11 - Because I'm Awesome
Whiplash Splash (2017)
01 - I Do
02 - Babbling Idiot
03 - Mermaid
04 - Just Because I'M Blonde
05 - Squeeze Me
06 - This Addiction
07 - Dance Like A Maniac
08 - City Of Angels
09 - Saturday Morning
10 - Jump Start This Heart
11 - Pack Of Smokes
12 - Other Trucker
13 - Walking On Sunshine
Daydream Explosion (2019)
01 - Animal
02 - Everything
03 - In Your Face
04 - Naked
05 - Last Ones On Earth
06 - I Love You Instead
07 - Watching The Storm Go By
08 - I Know How To Party
09 - Kat's Meow
10 - No Princess
11 - Flippy In My Red Dress
12 - Oblivious
13 Talk Too Much
14 - Daisy's Song
Girl Groups & Punk Beats: The Covers (2020)
01 - Dancing With Myself
02 - Bad Reputation
03 - Stay (I Missed You)
04 - Do You Love Me
05 - Ruby Soho
06 - Da Doo Ron Ron / I Wanna Be Sedated
07 - Walking On Sunshine
08 - There's A Barbarian In The Back Of My Car
09 - Be My Baby
10 - Brand New Key
11 - Punk Rock Girls
12 - Dream Lover
13 - Come Out And Play (Keep 'Em Separated)
14 - American Girl
15 - Happy Together
16 - Teenage Kicks
17 - High School Never Ends
A Very Dollyrots Christmas (2020)
01 - All I Want For Christmas Is You
02 - Fairytale Of New York
03 - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
04 - Because I'm Santa
05 - All I Want For Christmas (Is My Two Front Teeth)
06 - Do Christmas
07 - I Saw Mommy Biting Santa Claus: A Zombie Christmas Story
08 - Santa Baby (2020)
09 - Let's Turkey Trot
10 - Run Run Rudolph
11 - Messed Up Xmas
12 - Last Christmas
Eat My Heart Out (Plus B-Sides) (2021)
01 - Kick Me To The Curb
02 - Love You Most
03 - Jackie Chan
04 - Wreckage
05 - Feed Me, Pet Me
06 - Penny
07 - Goodnight Tonight
08 - Dance With Me
09 - New College
10 - Promised Call
11 - Skinny
12 - Nobody Else
13 - Be My Baby
14 - Alpha Mansion
15 - Little Black Book
16 - This Crush
Down The Rabbit Hole (2022)
01 - Too Fun For My Health
02 Cloud Ten
03 - Just Like All The Rest
04 - Vibration
05 - Little Miss Impossible
06 - Get Radical (Dark Version)
07 - Be My Leia (Electric)
08 - Rebel Angel
09 - Super Mega Ultraviolet
10 - Valentine's Day
11 - Penny (Alt Version)
12 - Nobody Else (Alt Version)
13 - Breed
14 - Stay
15 - Ruby Soho
16 - High School Never Ends
17 - Walking On Sunshine
18 - Da Doo Ron Ron / The Sponge / I Wanna Be Sedated
19 - Punk Rock Girls
20 - American Girl
21 - Earth Angel
22 - Dancing With Myself
23 - Teenage Kicks
24 - Do You Love Me
Night Owl$ (2023)
01 - 5+5
02 - I Just Wanna Play Dead
03 - Night Owl
04 - Hot Mom With The Skinny Pants On
05 - When We're Sober
06 - Hey Girl
07 - The Vow
08 - Trees Sway
09 - Tonight With You
10 - Can't Tell You Why
11 - Alligator
12 - Irish Goodbye
13 - A New England
God Save The Dollyrots (Singles Collection) (2024)
(Collected by FPFTP Blogspot)
CD 01:
01 - California Beach Boy
02 - Dumb
03 - Dream Lover
04 - Playing With Fire
05 - Interaction
06 - Free At Last
07 - Messed Up Xmas
08 - High School Never Ends
09 - Almost
10 - Because I'm Awesome
11 - Because I'm Santa
12 - Valentine's Day
13 - Bad Reputation
14 - Happy Together
15 - There's A Barbarian In The Back Of My Car
16 - Punk Rock Girls
17 - Come Out And Play
18 - Be My Leia (Electric)
19 - Run Run Rudolph
20 - Let's Turkey Trot!
21 - Save Me
22 - Little Medusa
23 - Sweaty Hug My Love
24 - Nothing With You (Acoustic)
25 - Save Me (Acoustic)
26 - All I Want For Christmas Is You
27 - Last Christmas
28 - The Dollyrots Do Christmas
29 - American Girl
30 - Get Radical
31 - Ruby Soho
CD 02:
01 - Monster Mash
02 - Everything
03 - Do You Love Me
04 - In Your Face
05 - I Know How To Party
06 - Oblivious
07 - Fairytale Of New York
08 - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
09 - Jump Start This Heart (Acoustic)
10 - All I Want For Christmas (Is My Two Front Teeth)
11 - Teenage Kicks
12 - Make Me Hot
13 - Stay (I Missed You)
14 - Breed
15 - Easy
16 - Just Like All The Rest
17 - One More Sleep
18 - Alone Again (Naturally)
19 - That's Not Even All
20 - Christmas Time With You
21 - The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don't Be Late)
22 - Rather Be A Zombie (Electric)
23 - Hey Girl
24 - I Touch Myself
25 - Still Holding On
26 - Missing You (I Can't Wait)
27 - Tell Me
28 - Night Owl
29 - When We're Sober
30 - Auld Lang Syne
The Dollyrots & Bowling For Soup
Split EP (2011)
01 - The Dollyrots - High School Never Ends
02 - Bowling For Soup - Because I'm Awesome
03 - Bowling For Soup - Rollercoaster
04 - The Dollyrots - Almost
Bowling For Soup Presents: One Big Happy! (2012)
01 - Bowling For Soup - Let's Go To The Pub
02 - The Dollyrots - The Bitch Song
03 - Patent Pending - Shut Up And Smile
04 - The Dollyrots - Just Like All The Rest
05 - Bowling For Soup - My Heart Explodes
06 - Patent Pending - Hyperactive
07 - Patent Pending - Psycho In Love
08 - Bowling For Soup - Spin Me Around
09 - The Dollyrots - Little Miss Impossible
10 - Jaret Reddick & Kelly Ogden - Love Ya, Love Ya, Love Ya
pass: freepunk77



























Komentáře