SHOUTBOARD

The Kidnappers


The Kidnappers is German Power Pop/Punk band from Hamburg formed around 2003. Band around the ex-Highschool Rockers members are shaking up the Garage market. Take the rough Garage Punk of Teengenerate, some Rock from the early Murder City Devils and Ramones Punk and you have The Kidnappers sound. Simply brilliant! Bands like Agent Orange would probably sound like this today…



Spanish Girls 7'' (2003)

01 - Spanish Girls
02 - Good Morning Cigarette
03 . What The Cool Kids Say


Ransom Notes & Telephone Calls (2003)

01 - A Bit Of Your Love
02 - Midnight Ritz
03 - Close To You
04 - Hey! Hey! Hey!
05 - Everybody Hates Me
06 - Teenage Fever
07 - Break My Heart
08 - Excuse Me
09 - Hard To Say
10 - Hit The Road
11 - Marky Nimrod
12 - Maximum Rock-N-Roll


Neon Signs (2006)

01 - Street Where I Live
02 - Talk To You
03 - Trainticket
04 - Cool Kids Never Die
05 - Goodbye Again
06 - Bangkok
07 - My Heart Your Neck
08 - How Long Will It Take
09 - Hairdresser
10 - I Hate Your Band
11 - Black Tea


Will Protect You (2010)

01 - Milkshake
02 - Sally
03 - Out In The City
04 - Heartbeat
05 - Chickenhead & Cigarettes
06 - Message On My Mirror
07 - Nothings Gonna Change
08 - Tommorow You Feel Better
09 - She Won't Come Home
10 - I Will Protect You


Pills 7'' (2013)

01 - Pills
02 - East Berlin
03 - Diamonds


The Kidnappers & Modern Pets
The Kidnappers & Modern Pets 21 Killer Tracks!!! (2014)

The Kidnappers:
01 - A Bit Of Your Love
02 - Street Where I Live
03 - Talk To You
04 - My Heart Your Neck
05 - How Long Will It Take
06 - Milkshake
07 - Sally
08 - Black Tea
09 - Good Morning Cigarette
10 - Pills

Modern Pets:
11 - B.I.Y.S.
12 - Back To My Heart
13 - Deformed Kids
14 - Heartbeat
15 - I'm Not A Brick
16 - Application Deadline Arrived
17 - Necessities
18 - Sunalley Bustle
19 - Sweet Frustration
20 - Vista Alienation
21 - World Of No Access

pass: freepunk77




Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky