SHOUTBOARD

The Prissteens

The PRISSTEENS were a Poppy, mostly female NYC Garage Punk Rock band that got swept up and subsequently overlooked in the ’90s major label signing frenzy. They released one album "Scandal, Controversy & Romance" in 1998.  With the hindsight of twenty-plus years, it is hard to believe the band didn’t have more of an impact. It was just bad luck. Their sound is a tougher version of the ’60s girl group aesthetic. Catchy songs with Rocking guitars and harmonizing vocals.




Scandal, Controversy & Romance (1998)

01 - The Hound
02 - I Don't Cry
03 - Run Back To You
04 - Sorrow
05 - Scandal, Controversy & Romance
06 - What's She Got
07 - I'm Devastated
08 - (I'd Go The) Whole Wide World
09 - Beat You Up
10 - Someday
11 - Party Girl
12 - Let Me Run Wild
13 - Going Out Tonight


Christmas EP (2016)

01 - Christmas Is A Time For Giving
02 - Wildman
03 - He's Luckier Than You
04 - Teenage Dicks


Demos & Rarities (2016)

01 - How Does It Feel
02 - Outta Style
03 - Stormy Weather
04 - If You Really Loved Me
05 - Almost 24
06 - Are You Ready
07 - Sugarboy
08 - Nothing To Say
09 - Oh Billy!
10 - The Hound
11 - Hercules
12 - Oh Howard!
13 - Let Me Run Wild (Live)


Demos & Rarities Volume 2 (2017)

01 - You're Gonna Lose
02 - Someday
03 - Staten Island Queen
04 - I Don't Cry
05 - I'm A Mess
06 - Christmas Is A Time For Giving
07 - Wildman
08 - He's Luckier Than You
09 - Teenage Dicks (The Undertones)


Almost 24 (2019)

01 - How Does It Feel To Feel (The Creation)
02 - Outta Style
03 - Stormy Weather
04  If You Really Loved Me
05 - Almost 24
06 - Are You Ready?
07 - Sugarboy
08 - Nothing To Say
09 - Oh Billy!
10 - Someday
11 - I'm A Mess
12 - Don't Think About You
13 - Staten Island Queen
14 - Stupid Nothing


The Hound (2020)

01 - How Does It Feel To Feel (The Creation)
02 - Outta Style
03 - Stormy Weather
04 - If You Really Loved Me
05 - Nothing To Say
06 - Oh Billy!
07 - Sugarboy
08 - The Hound
09 - Wildman
10 - Hercules
11 - He's Luckier Than You
12 - Oh Howard!
13 - Teenage Dicks (The Undertones)
14 - Someday
15 - I'm A Mess
16 - Are You Ready?


The Hound (Deluxe Edition) (2020)

01 - How Does It Feel To Feel (The Creation)
02 - Outta Style
03 - Stormy Weather
04 - If You Really Loved Me
05 - Nothing To Say
06 - Oh Billy!
07 - Sugarboy
08 - The Hound
09 - Wildman
10 - Hercules
11 - He's Luckier Than You
12 - Oh Howard!
13 - Teenage Dicks (The Undertones)
14 - Someday
15 - I'm A Mess
16 - Are You Ready?
17 - Stupid Nothing
18 - You're Gonna Lose
19 - I Don't Cry
20 - Don't Think About You
21 - Staten Island Queen
22 - Almost 24
23 - Stormy Weather (Alternate)
24 - What It Is (Dictators)
25 - Shot Down (The Sonics)
26 - Bad Luck Charm
27 - Christmas Is A Time For Giving
28 - Let Me Run Wild (Live)

pass: freepunk77





Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky