The Outskirts
The Outskirts is fast paced female fronted Punk band from Los Angeles California has put is mark in the Los Angeles Punk Rock scene since 2005.
The Outskirts (2005)
01 - Rotting Brains
02 - People Like You
03 - Sex Drugs Rock 'N' Roll
04 - Your Not Good Enough
05 - What Happened To You
06 - Love Life
07 - I'll Forgive You One More Time
08 - That Road
09 - Stand Alone
A Shot Of Life.... (2006)
01 - Why Can't I Grow Up To Be Your Enemy
02 - I Can't Lose
03 - Runaway
04 - Everett
05 - The Human Microchip
06 - Camera 1 Camera 2
07 - Fire Water
08 - Anti Christ Devil Children
09 - Tell Me
10 - Liar Liar
11 - Drinkin' Robotussin
12 - My Friends Were Right
13 - All Fucked Up
14 - Forever
15 - Kickin' Pebbles
16 - Strap On
Freedom Isn't Free 7'' (2021)
01 - Break Even
02 - Number 7
03 - Second To None
04 - Turmoil (Bonus)
pass: freepunk77











Komentáře