The Business F.C.
I couldn't find anything about this band or the album on the internet.
I don't recognize all the vocals, but I've heard some of the songs feature Tim Armstrong, Lars Frederiksen (Rancid), Colin Abrahall (G.B.H.), Vinnie Stigma (Agnostic Front), Vinnie Stigma (Agnostic Front), Colin McFaull (Cock Sparrer) and (maybe?) Nick "Animal" Culmer (Anti-Nowhere League).
(I don't know if the album has anything to do with The Business.)
Anyway, this is a really great, fantastic Crossover/Street Punk/HC/Oi! all-stars supergroup and album!!!
If anyone has any info about the album or the band, please post it on the message board.
The Business F.C. (2026)
01 - We Rule The World
02 - Jerusalem
03 - The Ominous One
04 - Priest Or Famine
05 - Skull & Bones
06 - Goodnight England
07 - God's Banker
08 - Violent In The Street
09 - Its Not Me
10 - Marching Off To War
11 - What About The People
12 - Occult Killer
13 - Mason
pass: freepunk77








Komentáře
https://open.spotify.com/artist/3nm0KMLo1Z6hyJ4QYa0x9r/discography/album
Google AI says the same.