Leyton Buzzards / The Buzzards
Leyton Buzzards hailed from the East London suburb of Leyton but took their punny name from the Bedfordshire town Leighton Buzzard, no doubt cuasing no end of confusion. This four piece were Punk Rock satirists who made great records in a jocular vein. They never achieved any kind of credibility, mainly because of their lack of seriousness, but there were other reasons: entering a Sun shitpaper/Radio 1 sponsored Battle Of The Bands contest simply wasn’t the Punk thing to do.
19 & Mad 7'' (1978)
01 - 19 & Mad
02 - Villain
03 - Youthanasia
Saturday Night Beneath The Plastic Palm Trees 7'' (1979)
01 - Saturday Night Beneath The Plastic Palm Trees
02 - Through With You
I'm Hanging Around 7'' (1979)
01 - I'm Hanging Around
02 - I Don't Want To Go To Art School
03 - No Dry Ice Or Flying Pigs
We Make A Noise 7'' (1979)
01 - We Make A Noise
02 - Disco Romeo
Jellied Eels To Record Deals (1979)
01 - Sharp Young Men
02 - Saturday Night Beneath The Plastic Palm Tree
03 - I Don't Want To Go To Art School
04 - British Justice
05 - The Greatest Story Ever Told
06 - Land Of The Free
07 - I'm Hanging Around
08 - Can't Get Used To Losing You
09 - Sweet Dreams Little One
10 - Mixed Marriages
11 - We Make A Noise
12 - 19 & Mad
13 - People On The Street
14 - Disco Romeo
15 - Through With You
16 - No Dry Ice Or Flying Pigs
17 - Baby If You Love Me Say Yes If You Don't Say No
The Punk Collection (1978-1979) (2003)
01 - 19 & Mad
02 - Youthanasia
03 - Sharp Young Men
04 - Saturday Night Beneath The Plastic Palm Trees
05 - British Justice
06 - The Greatest Strory Ever Told
07 - Land Of The Free
08 - I'm Hanging Around
09 - Sweet Dreams Little One
10 - Mixed Marriages
11 - We Make A Noise
12 - People On The Street
13 - Disco Romeo
14 - Through With You
15 - No Dry Ice Or Flying Pigs
pass: freepunk77













Komentáře