Dogshite
Dogshite is female fronted Punk Skankers from London, United Kingdom.
Beetroot 10'' (2010)
01 - You Can't Control My Freedom
02 - Thingymijig
03 - Affirmative
Olympic Shame EP (2014)
01 - Olympic Shame
02 - Betrayal
03 - The Internet Is A Load Of Shit
04 - My Nan's A Vigilante
Mass Deception (2021)
01 - Cos I'm Gonna
02 - Fuck Your Law
03 - '79 In Our Time
04 - Affirmative
05 - Soldier
06 - Sexual Exploitation
07 - No Boundary
Mass Deception CD (2021)
01 - Cos I'm Gonna
02 - Fuck Your Law
03 - '79 In Our Time
04 - Affirmative
05 - Soldier
06 - Sexual Exploitation
07 - No Boundary
08 - I've Got An Idea
09 - Pre-Conditioned
10 - Spies
11 - Fuck Ya Rudeboy
12 - Violence Is Your Creed
13 - Olympic Shame
14 - Betrayal
15 - The Internet Is A Load Of Shit
16 - My Nan's A Vigilante
17 - You Can't Control My Freedom
18 - Thingymijig
19 - Affirmative (Early Version)
RAW Dogshite LIVE At The Orrible Crow Show AKA Working Classtonbury (2023)
01 - Fuck Your Law
02 - Cos I'm Gonna
03 - Violence Is Your Creed
04 - Veins
05 - Fuck Ya Rudeboy
06 - No Boundary
07 - Betrayal
08 - Breakout
09 - Affirmative
10 - Soldier
11 - Sexual Exploitation
12 - Slave To The Age
13 - '79 In Our Time
14 - Olympic Shame
Violation (2026)
01 - Breakout
02 - Fuck You Rudeboy
03 - Veins
04 - Human Being
05 - Made Me
06 - Proud Parent
07 - Hotter
08 - Fuck Me I'm Fucked
09 - Slave To Age
pass: freepunk77














Komentáře