SHOUTBOARD

The Bulldozer (FIN)

 

The Bulldozer is a Street Punk/Oi! band from Helsinki, Finland.
The band formed in late 2023, from veterans of the Helsinki Oi!/Punk scene. Battle Scars follows the June 2024 EP Shit Drops Keep Fallin’ On My Head and sends a clear message: the band is here, loud, determined and ready to fight. Their latest EP, Battle Scars, a raw, no-frills mix of old-school punk, ska and Oi!. The band not only continues the working class rebellion, but also openly embraces the SHARP (Skinheads Against Racial Prejudice) approach, confronting prejudice.





Shit Drops Keep Fallin’ On My Head EP (2024)

01 - I Look Like Shit
02 - You Created Me
03 - Painkiller
04 - I'm In Love


Battle Scars EP (2025)

01 - Time
02 - Doom Bar
03 - I’m Done
04 - Breathtakingly Ordinary Man


Fuck Bud Light (We've Got Bud Spencer!) EP (2026)

01 - C.O.O.P.
02 - Charity Worker
03 - Kuolema
04 - Bud Spencer
05 - Kicking Grannies (Bonus Track)

pass: freepunk77



Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky