SHOUTBOARD

The Lowclass


The Lowclass is Punk band from the underground scene of  Los Angeles, California, United States. The Lowclass started in the winter of 2000. All four members born and raised in the city of Carson influenced by many Punk bands. Their first record "All I See Is Chaos" was released Dec of 2003.




All I See Is Chaos (2003)

01 - Take Back
02 - Too Many Lies
03 - All I See Is Chaos
04 - 110
05 - Ray Ray
06 - Discriminate
07 - I Never Knew Why
08 - Lonely Girl


The Life I Chose (2007)

01 - Nunchuk (Intro)
02 - She's The One
03 - A Slow Hell
04 - Friday Nights
05 - The Life I Chose
06 - Trompeta
07 - Mike D
08 - Unknown Path
09 - In Your Eyes
10 - Visions
11 - The War Inside Me
12 - The Ride


Dark And Gray EP (2008)

01 - Can't Stop Me
02 - Under Attack
03 - Missing Pieces
04 - The Life I Chose
05 - Can I Stay
06 - Dark And Gray

pass: freepunk77



Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky