SHOUTBOARD

Nothing But Enemies


Nothing But Enemies is Punk / Hardcore / Metal band from Boston, Massachusetts, United States.




Nothing But Enemies EP (2006)

01 - Nothing But Enemies
02 - Twisted
03 - Rich Kids
04 - Warm Sickness
05 - CRS
06 - Detonation


Mental Damage (2008)

01 - Everythings Zero
02 - Mental Damage
03 - Instigator
04 - Cheap Thrills
05 - Robots
06 - Attack Attack
07 - My Fun Begins When Your Fun Ends
08 - Lit The Fuse
09 - No Apologies
10 - Bad Attitude
11 - Human Surprise
12 - Rock & Roll Terrorism
13 - Warm Sickness
14 - Detonation
15 - Hate-Edge


Bastards EP (2009)

01 - Kicked Out
02 - I Don't Belong
03 - I Did It
04 - Bastards


Creepy Crawl (2010)

01 - Everyday Monsters Fanfare
02 - I Reject Everything
03 - I'm Violent
04 - Dropout
05 - Creepy Crawl
06 - Cats Head Split Open
07 - Dead Meat
08 - In This City
09 - Tonight
10 - Diarreah Of The Human Race Down The Toilet
11 - Another Day Of Nothing
12 - Ironic Evolution
13 - Foul Mouthed Elf (Bonus)


Killing Machine (2020)

01 - Nothing But Enemies
02 - Twisted
03 - Rich Kids
04 - C.R.S.
05 - Warm Sickness
06 - Detonation
07 - Kicked Out
08 - I Don't Belong
09 - I Did It
10 - Bastards
11 - Fighting Back
12 - Killing Machine
13 - Too Old To Die Young


War Within EP (2021)

01 - Clothed In Strange Flesh
02 - Slow Burn
03 - Let It Go
04 - Time And Glory
05 - War Within


In The Calling Of The Void (2026)

01 - Nobody Cares
02 - One Of The Ones
03 - Lost Control
04 - In The Calling Of The Void
05 - Blood Of Liberty
06 - Better Than You
07 - Live For Nothing

pass: freepunk77



Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky