SHOUTBOARD

Society Dog


Society Dog were HC/Punk band from San Francisco, California formed in 1979. Released two legendary ep's on Subterranean Records: "Working Class People" and "Off Of The Leash." Broke up when Jonithin Christ left to form Code Of Honor. Joe Dirt went on to form The Fuck-Ups, with Bob Noxious. Society Dog got back together in the 90's and released "Lupus Opus".




Working Class People 7'' (1980)

01 - Working Class People
02 - Bad Dream


...Off Of The Leash 7'' (1981)

01 - How Could I Feel It
02 - The Baby Is Dead
03 - Metropolitan Rush
04 - On The Street


Lupus Opus (1998)

01 - Intro/C'est Le Guerre
02 - Title Role
03 - The Truth Teller
04 - On The Street
05 - Metropolitan Rush
06 - B-Fast
07 - Standing In Line
08 - I Know
09 - Haight St.
10 - Rest In Peices (R.I.P.)
11 - S.O.S./You're So Useless
12 - Life Is Hell
13 - Bad Dream
14 - How Can I Feel It
15 - Graffiti Attack
16 - Case For The Defense
17 - H.C.I.M.Y.W.Y.W.S.
18 - Praise The Lord
19 - Sell Your Soul
20 - The Baby's Dead
21 - Working Class People
22 - Fool
23 - I Really Don't Want To
24 - Now Generation
25 - Seventh Inning Stretch

pass: freepunk77


Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky