SHOUTBOARD

VA - Taang! The First Ten Singles Collection


Taang! Records is an independent record label with a roster of Hardcore Punk, Punk Rock, Oi!, Power Pop, Ska, Indie Rock, Psychedelic and ambient artists and bands founded by Curtis Casella in Boston, Massachusetts in 1984.



Taang! The First Ten Singles Collection (2014)

01 - Gang Green - Sold Out
02 - Gang Green - Terrorize
03 - Last Rights - Chunks
04 - Last Rights - So Ends Our Night
05 - Stranglehold - Same All Over
06 - Stranglehold - She's Not Leaving
07 - Last Stand - Scum Guns
08 - Noonday Underground - Injun Joe
09 - Negative FX - V.F.W.
10 - Negative FX - Mind Control
11 - Negative FX - Negative FX
12 - Negative FX - Together
13 - Negative Fx - Feel Like A Man
14 - Gang Green - Skate To Hell
15 - Gang Green - Alcohol
16 - The Oysters - Mine Caroline
17 - The Oysters - Tell Me
18 - The Lemonheads - Glad I Don't Know
19 - The Lemonheads - I Like To
20 - The Lemonheads - I Am A Rabbit
21 - The Lemonheads - So I Fucked Up...
22 - Moving Targets - Less Than Gravity
23 - Moving Targets - Faith
24 - Moving Targets - Squares & Circles
25 - Slapshot - Same Mistake
26 - Slapshot - Might Makes Right

pass: freepunk77





Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky