SHOUTBOARD

Harsh Reality


Harsh Reality was 80's Fresno Punk band. Formed in 1983 this band really captured the spirit of the cool British Punk bands of the day like DISCHARGE and GBH.



Harsh Reality 7'' (1999)

01 - I Need More
02 - Here Come The Cops
03 - Harsh Reality
04 - No ID No Beer


Punk Is Dead (2000)

01 - Little Weasel
02 - Yellow Rain
03 - Buy The Ticket, Take The Ride
04 - Punk Is Dead... And So Are You
05 - Ronald Reagan
06 - I'm In Charge
07 - Here Come The Cops
08 - We Lived Life So Well
09 - Day Of Destruction
10 - Watch The World Die
11 - I Can't Stand It
12 - Next World War
13 - I Don't Want To Die
14 - Hidden Track


Face The Harsh Reality (2021)

01 - Ronald Reagan
02 - I've Got A Bomb (Next World War)
03 - Here Come The Cops
04 - No I.D., No Beer
05 - Your Turn To Die
06 - Harsh Reality
07 - I Need More
08 - I Can't Stand It
09 - Yellow Rain
10 - I've Got A Bomb (Next World War)
11 - I Hate Mommies
12 - Day Of Destruction
13 - I Can't Stand It
14 - I Don't Want To Die
15 - Ronald Reagan
16 - Harsh Reality
17 - Watch The World Die
18 - No I.D., No Beer
19 - Your Turn To Die
20 - I Need More
21 - Yellow Rain
22 - I Hate Mommies
23 - Day Of Destruction
24 - I've Got A Bomb (Next World War)
25 - Here Come The Cops
26 - No I.D., No Beer
27 - Harsh Reality
28 - Watch The World Die
29 - I've Got A Bomb (Next World War)
30 - I Need More
31 - Bitches And Hoes
32 - Day Of Destruction
33 - Your Turn To Die
34 - Wrong Road

pass: freepunk77



Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky