Trash Knife
Trash Knife is American female-fronted Punk band from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The first thing you notice about this band is that the songs are tight as fuck. Every tune whizzes by with a spiteful energy that’s built around some pretty badass riffs. Thanks to the snarling lady on the mic, Lauren’s vocals seamlessly weave through searing guitar leads sounding like a combination Melt Banana and Bikini Kill meets The Reatards and The Cavemen. Tracks like “Party Friends’ and ‘She’s A Weirdo’ deliver infectious hooks with a defiant, fuck you swagger.
Trash Life EP (2016)
01 - All Grown Up
02 - No Ones Dancing
03 - Ronda
04 - The Party Party
05 - FDR
01 - All Grown Up
02 - No Ones Dancing
03 - Ronda
04 - The Party Party
05 - FDR
Trash Knife EP (2017)
01 - Struggletown Freakout
02 - I'm Done
03 - Help!?
04 - Tips
05 - Kill Your Selfie
06 - I Need
So Far... (2018)
01 - All Grown Up
02 - No Ones Dancing
03 - Ronda
04 - The Party Party
05 - FDR (The Lakes)
06 - I Need
07 - Help!?
08 - Struggletown Freakout
09 - I'm Done
10 - Tips
11 - Kill Your Selfie
12 - Inna Funk
13 - Locked Out
14 - Sick Of It
15 - She Shreds
16 - Ovary Concern (Bonus)
17 - Done (Live)
18 - The Party Party (Live)
19 - Rhonda Rousey (Live)
20 - No One Cares (Live)
21 - DTF (Live)
22 - Struggletown Freakout (Live)
23 - Party Friends (Live)
EP / EP (2020)
01 - All Grown Up
02 - No Ones Dancing
03 - Rhonda
04 - The Party Party
05 - FDR
06 - PPA
07 - Struggletown Freakout
08 - I'm Done
09 - Help!?
10 - Tips
11 - Kill Your Selfie
12 - I Need
Hungover 7'' (2022)
01 - DTF
02 - Stand Up
Weird Daze (2023)
01 - Party Friends
02 - DTF
03 - No Time
04 - Mind Bendy
05 - Some Days
06 - She's A Weirdo
07 - Zombies
08 - 60's Psycho
09 - L.i.L.
10 - No One Cares
pass: freepunk77
















Komentáře