The Eradicator
THE ERADICATOR is a Chicago / Milwaukee based aggressive Punk band & solo artist, which is based on an absurdist expansion of the classic Kids in the Hall sketch of the same name where a masked squash player attempts to terrorize his opponents in an athletic club squash league. Sometimes appearing solo and other times backed by a revolving cast, the band is always brash yet melodic as its front man screams his way through catchy songs about squash - the ONLY acceptable racket sport in existence.
Eradicator EP (2015)
01 - Eradicator
02 - Pusshead
03 - D Squash Man
04 - On The Court
05 - Eradicator Out
The Eradicator (2017)
01 - I Am The Eradicator
02 - One Rung At A Time
03 - The End Of The Line
04 - I'm A Squash Man
05 - Squash Queen
06 - The Grandfather Of Squash
07 - I Live, I Die, I Live Again
08 - It's Your Right
09 - Wake, Hydrate, Baby Aspirin, Squash A Pusshead, Stretch, Sleep, Repeat
10 - My Mighty Scream
11 - Stop Dreaming, Start Living
12 - Civilian/Champion
The Court's Closed On Christmas EP (2018)
01 - The Court's Closed On Christmas
02 - In My Court
03 - I Wanna Be A Squash Man
04 - The Man In The Mask
05 - I'm Not The One
06 - Squashie
Peak Eradicator (2019)
01 - Call + THE (ERA) DIC-ATOR
02 - Warpath
03 - I'mma Be Me
04 - Peak Eradicator
05 - You Know Too Much About Me Already
06 - Prepare For Battle
07 - Judge, Jury & The Eradicator
08 - Homesick
09 - You've Gotta Go
10 - Future Olympian
11 - The Ultimate Irony
12 - Baby, You're So Worth The Investment
13 - Until We Meet Again
Get Stoked! EP (2020)
01 - Tennis World
02 - Don't Forget About 'Em (The Grandfather Of Squash Cover)
03 - Saully (Shehehe Cover)
04 - Don't Touch Me (Brak Cover)
Forever The Eradicator (2022)
01 - Squash Stomp
02 - You Can't Play Me
03 - You're Such A Pusshead
04 - Can't Play Well With Others
05 - Figures...
06 - Identity Reveal Party
07 - Squash Bender
08 - John The Squash Man
09 - Tennis World
10 - I Shall Defeat You
11 - Forever The Eradicator
12 - Should I Stay Or Should I Go?
You Can Hate The Eradicator (2025)
01 - You Can Hate The Eradicator, But Don't Hate The Game
02 - Late To Rise, Early To Fall
03 - We'll Call It A Default
04 - Build Your Own World
05 - My Lucky Stink
06 - Say No To War, Say No To Golf
07 - You Wanna Keep Running
08 - Squash In My Veins
pass: freepunk77


















Komentáře