Sloppy Seconds
Sloppy Seconds are a Punk Rock band from Indianapolis, Indiana, United States. The band was formed in 1985 by B.A. (vocals). Danny "Dr. Roadkill" Thompson (guitar), Bo'Ba Jam (bass) and Steve Sloppy (drums). The group's songs are usually about girls, junk food, B-movies, and porn. The band refers to their style as "Junk Rock". Ace "Spice" Hardware? replaced Danny Thompson after he left the group in 1993.
Destroyed (1989)
01 - I Don't Wanna Be A Homosexual
02 - Come Back Traci
03 - Take You Home
04 - Black Roses
05 - Runnin' From The CIA
06 - The Horror Of Party Beach
07 - Blackmail
08 - So Fucked Up
09 - Leavin' On A Jet Plane
10 - Germany
11 - Janie Is A Nazi
12 - I Want 'Em Dead
13 - If I Had A Woman
14 - Veronica
15 - The Candy Man
16 - Steal Your Beer
17 - Time Bomb
The First Seven Inches... And Then Some! (1992)
01 - So Fucked Up
02 - Lynchtown USA
03 - If I Had A Woman
04 - Someone Elses Pills
05 - Pubic Beat
06 - Leaving On A Jet Plane
07 - Vacation
08 - Yuppies
09 - Germany
10 - The Men
11 - I Don't Wanna Take You Home
12 - Human Waste
13 - Jerry's Kids
14 - The Pop My Dick Song
15 - Where Eagles Dare
Lonely Christmas EP (1992)
01 - Lonely Christmas
02 - Mighty Heroes
03 - Meyer Girl
04 - Conned Again
05 - Hooray For Santa Claus (Unreleased Theme From ''Santa Claus Conquers The Martians'')
Knock Yer Block Off! (1993)
01 - The Mighty Heroes
02 - I Can't Slow Down
03 - Meyer Girl
04 - The Kids Are All Drunk
05 - Your Sister
06 - Ejaculation
07 - Den Mother
08 - Underground
09 - Ice Cream Man
10 - Hiptune
11 - It Finally Happened
12 - Radio On
13 - Lonely Christmas
14 - Color It Gray
Live: No Time For Tuning (1996)
01 - I Don't Wanna Be A Homosexual
02 - Mighty Heroes
03 - Come Back, Traci
04 - Human Waste
05 - Veronica
06 - The Horror Of Party Beach
07 - The Men
08 - Lynchtown U.S.A.
09 - Your Sister
10 - Steal Your Beer
11 - I Can't Slow Down
12 - The Candyman
13 - The Pop My Dick Song
14 - Queen Of Outer Space
15 - I Want 'Em Dead
16 - Take You Home
17 - Ice Cream Man
18 - So Fucked Up
19 - Germany
20 - The Kids Are All Drunk
21 - Runnin From The C.I.A.
22 - Sorry, Dude
More Trouble Than They're Worth (1998)
01 - The Queen Of Outer Space
02 - Ephedrine Machine
03 - The Thing From Uranus
04 - Fifteen Minutes, Or It's Free
05 - Let's Kill The Trendy
06 - Gimmie That Zero Bar
07 - You Got A Great Body, But Your Record Collection Sucks
08 - V.A.C.A.T.I.O.N. (In The Summer Sun)
09 - Drop That Chick!
10 - Why Don't Lesbians Love Me?
11 - Smashed Again
12 - The Last Drive-Inn In Town
13 - Just Because You're A Girl
14 - I Don't Wanna Be Your Boyfriend
15 - Forced To Suck
16 - Killing Myself
The First Seven Inches... And Then Some! (2007)
CD 01:
01 - So Fucked Up
02 - Lynchtown U.S.A.
03 - If I Had A Woman
04 - Someone Else's Pills
05 - Public Beat
06 - Leavin' On A Jetplane
07 - Vacation
08 - Yuppies
09 - Germany
10 - The Men
11 - I Don't Wanna Take You Home
12 - Human Waste
13 - Jerry's Kids
14 - The Pop My Dick Song
15 - Where Eagles Dare
CD 02:
01 - Lonely Christmas
02 - Mighty Heroes
03 - Meyer Girl
04 - Conned Again
05 - Hooray For Santa Claus
Endless Bummer (2008)
01 - D.I.Y. Till We Die!
02 - Kegs R4 Kids
03 - I Don't Wanna Go Out With You
04 - You Can't Kill Joey Ramone
05 - Thanks For The Mammaries
06 - Everybody Hates The United States
07 - P.O. Box 33046
08 - Endless Bummer
09 - Shut Up And Pour Me A Drink
10 - High School Girlz
11 - Let Me See Your Driver's License
12 - Lois Lane
13 - Achy Breaky Skull
14 - Ray
15 - This Is Your Brain On Drugs
16 - Nightmare Theater
17 - F.F. Sucks The World
18 - Action
Destroyed ''20th Anniversary Edition'' (2009)
01 - I Don't Wanna Be A Homosexual
02 - Come Back, Traci
03 - Take You Home
04 - Black Roses
05 - Runnin' From The C.I.A.
06 - The Horror Of Party Beach
07 - Blackmail
08 - So Fucked Up
09 - Leavin' On A Jet Plane
10 - Germany
11 - Janie Is A Nazi
12 - I Want 'Em Dead
13 - If I Had A Woman
14 - Veronica
15 - The Candy Man
16 - Steal Your Beer
17 - Time Bomb
18 - Don's Guns
19 - Before We Had Cable
20 - Playin' With Poison
21 - The Horror Of Party Beach (Demo)
22 - Witness
23 - Woman From Babylon
24 - Livin' In The Shadows
25 - Pubic Beat (Rehearsal)
26 - Somewhere In The Seventies
27 - Human Waste (Acoustic)
Play With Yer Records!!! Mistakes & Piss-Takes (Vol. 1) (2025)
01 - Serious
02 - Pitiful
03 - C-U At The Drive-Thru
04 - Little Punker
05 - Dear Diary
06 - Let's Loot The Supermarket
07 - Ice Cream Man (Single Version)
08 - Human Waste (Acoustic Version)
09 - She'd Rather Be With Me
10 - Johnny Be Dead
11 - We're Not Gonna Take It
12 - High Skool Girls
13 - I Was A Teenage Senior Citizen
14 - Kill The Poor
15 - Hiptune (Demo)
16 - Can't Stand Rock 'N' Roll
pass: freepunk77


















Komentáře