Dynamos
Dynamos is Punk band from Houston, Texas, United States. Dynamos are a battering ram through the old world Punk urgency colliding with a blueprint for the future. No scarcity, no waste, no waiting. Every track is a demand, a vision, a movement in motion. This is energy turned into action, systems rewired, hands building, minds untethered. The old world had its turn. This one’s ours.
Fresco (2025)
01 - Scarcity Drop
02 - Dream On The Rise
03 - CORCEN Is In Charge
04 - Let's Grow Together
05 - Mag-Lev
06 - Now I Wanna Sink Below
07 - I Don't Wanna Run On Gasoline
08 - Cure-All
09 - Seaway Affair
10 - Trust In The Truth
11 - Wires & Gears
12 - Stay Cold
13 - I Wanna Build A World With You
14 - Today We Dream, Tomorrow We Build
pass: freepunk77
01 - Scarcity Drop
02 - Dream On The Rise
03 - CORCEN Is In Charge
04 - Let's Grow Together
05 - Mag-Lev
06 - Now I Wanna Sink Below
07 - I Don't Wanna Run On Gasoline
08 - Cure-All
09 - Seaway Affair
10 - Trust In The Truth
11 - Wires & Gears
12 - Stay Cold
13 - I Wanna Build A World With You
14 - Today We Dream, Tomorrow We Build
pass: freepunk77









Komentáře