SHOUTBOARD

Professional Againsters


Professional Againsters are a punk rock'n'roll band from Göteborg, Sweden,




The Good, The Bad And The Professional Againsters (2016)

01 - Hated By Many, Loved By Few
02 - Three Fingers Too Late
03 - Against Everything
04 - Born To Kill
05 - Outta Beer
06 - Tattoo On Your Chest
07 - 20 Pints
08 - I Don't Care
09 - C'mon, C'mon, C'mon


Everybody Hates The Professional Againsters (2016)

01 - Long Live Rock 'n' Roll
02 - Cure Me Or Kill Me
03 - Go Loco!
04 - All Night Long
05 - Death 'n' Danger
06 - I Just Wanna Go To The Pub
07 - Eye To Eye
08 - I Had Enough
09 - Lack O' Beer


Hated By Many, Loved By Few (2017)

01 - Tequila, Por Favor!
02 - Don't Be Sellin' Sobriety To Me
03 - Hot Dog Queen
04 - Kill And Kill Again
05 - Drunk With You
06 - I won't
07 - Leavin' Town
08 - 3:10 To Copenhagen
09 - Back Off
10 - We Own The Streets


The Mediocre Sounds Of The Professional Againsters (2020)

01 - I Got Beer
02 - Chicks
03 - Couldn’t Care Less
04 - Still On The Loosin Side
05 - Need A Drink
06 - Outta Here
07 - Hot Dog Queen Pt. 2
08 - Born In A Bucket Of Piss
09 - I Don’t Belong 
10 - I Just Wanna Go To The Pub
11 - Hated By Many Loved By Few
12 - Outta Beer
13 - Tattoo On Your Chest
14 - I Won’t
15 - Death ‘n’ Danger
16 - Three Fingers Too Late
17 - Don’t Be Selling Sobriety To Me
18 - 3-10 To Copenhagen
19 - Lack Of Beer
20 - Hot Dog Queen
21 - We Own The Streets


Kill A Punk For Rock 'n' Roll (2022)

01 - Againsters Blues
02 - Im Gonna Get Laid
03 - Death To Your Hometown
04 - Not All Bad Habits Are Bad
05 - We Offend
06 - If The Kids Dont Hate It It Aint Rocknroll
07 - You Got A Lot Of Nerve
08 - Primitive Jerk
09 - There Will Be Blood
10 - I Hate Youth
11 - Cheers To Nuthin
12 - Keep A Knockin
13 - This Disappointing World


Our Hearts Bleed Piss For You (2025)

01 - I Wanna Rock (And Roll)
02 - Black Or White
03 - I Don't Care About That
04 - Have A Pint
05 - Homeward Bound
06 - Our Hearts Bleed Piss For You
07 - Bye Bye, Baby
08 - Don't Fall In Love With That Punk
09 - Li'l Miss Imperial Stout
10 - Beers Of A Thousand Men
11 - Heart Of Stone
12 - Everybody's Man
13 - Caporino's Favourite Drink
14 - Swing By The Neck
15 - Undressed For Success

pass: freepunk77





Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky