SHOUTBOARD

Rawmania


Rawmania was a Punk Rock band from Gothenburg, Sweden. They were playing rock and roll. Pure, honest and simple. Guitar, bass and drums. This is what rock music is about, and Rawmania from Sweden knows it's that simple. Being around for over ten years playing their songs, doing their thing and just having a great time, they know how powerful rock is and how easy it is to love. Good rock music gets into your veins, in your soul and in to your dancing shoes. It makes you wanna scream and shout and it makes you wanna raise hell.





I'm With The Boys Now, Baby (2007)

01 - Kick Her Out
02 - Looking Good In Blood
03 - I Told You So
04 - Hallelujah, I'm Drunk
05 - I Got The Blues
06 - Fuck 'Em
07 - Night Of The Violent Drunks
08 - She Hates My Rock'N'Roll Records
09 - I Wanna Open Fire
10 - You Bring The Devil Out Of Me
11 - Sunday Morning Walk
12 - I'm A Fucking Idiot
13 - Burn In Hell
14 - I'm With The Boys Now, Baby



The Noble Art Of Self Destruction (2009)

01 - The Noble Art Of Self Destruction
02 - Gotta Getaway
03 - Were You Really On The Moon, Buzz
04 - Too Late To Be The Next generation
05 - The Worst Lover In The World
06 - Pissed Off At The Guitar Shop
07 - How I Almost Sold My Soul
08 - Satan Got Our Names
09 - Dancing Is The New Plague
10 - Love's Long Gone
11 - Oh Baby
12 - Riff Raff
13 - Don't Count Me Out

pass: freepunk77




Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky