SHOUTBOARD

The Dogs (Norway)


The Dogs is Garage Punk Rock band from Oslo, Norway. During the past couple of years, via numerous releases and loads of gigs, The Dogs have established themselves as one of Norway’s hardest-working and most critically acclaimed bands. Releasing a new album every year, playing sold-out gigs all over Norway, and even supporting Bruce Springsteen and going on a European tour with Kvelertak at one time, these old canines simply can not rest.




Set Yourself On Fire And Follow The Smoke (2012)

01 - No Refuge
02 - She Was Good
03 - Death
04 - Set Yourself On Fire And Follow The Smoke
05 - Dead Moon Is My Heavy Metal
06 - Follow The Enemy
07 - Never Alone
08 - Liar
09 - Finally Forgotten
10 - Rhyme Doesn't Pay


The Tears Are Voodoo (2014)

01 - You Drive
02 - Calling Dad
03 - Armed And Fairly Well Equipped
04 - Crime Is Sexy
05 - Do You Remember Me Now
06 - Cry Me Sexy
07 - Shut Up
08 - One Last Chance
09 - In This Bed
10 - Is This Any Better


Black Chameleon Prayer (2015)

01 - Don't Let Me Down
02 - I Don't Wanna
03 - Stay Away From Her
04 - Something That Bleeds
05 - G.U.I.L.T.Y.
06 - Anything You Won't Regret
07 - I'm Not Talking To You
08 - Reduced To Existence
09 - Why I Lie
10 - Those Blackouts


Swamp Gospel Promises (2016)

01 - You Never Loved Me At All
02 - Are You With Him Now
03 - Amen
04 - Mortal Tragedy
05 - They Were Wrong
06 - Swamp Church
07 - Curse Of Them Black Chameleons
08 - Just Can't Stand Us
09 - Faster On Our Own
10 - I'm Not Impressed


Death By Drowning (2017)

01 - Oslo
02 - All Of Us Kids Were Accidents
03 - Why Is The Flesh So Strong
04 - Declaration Of Isolation
05 - Please Say Something
06 - Where The Circle Joins
07 - Stay Under Water
08 - It Still Hurts
09 - Get Away From Me
10 - The Rain Held A Thousand Needles


The Grief Manual (2018)

01 - We Were Made Out Of Loss
02 - The Children He Loves The Least
03 - Told With Bad Intent
04 - Primitive Etchings
05 - We Won't Come Back
06 - Hindsight
07 - Prelude To Murder
08 - Her Last Song
09 - Oh Why
10 - Lie To Me


Before Brutality (2019)

01 - Let's Start A Riot
02 - Lord Knows, The Fiction Has Worn Out
03 - Who's Gonna Pay
04 - Suicidal Appetite
05 - There Won't Be An Encore
06 - No Pleasant Surprise
07 - Let The Barrel Rest My Head
08 - At The Birth Of A Song
09 - The End Has Begun
10 - Tried To Borrow Some Colours Off Your Rainbow


Rid Me Of Knives (2019)

01 - Forget Me
02 - Whatever Your Dreams Are
03 - Bad News Travels Fast
04 - Desire. Use. Repeat.
05 - I Drove All Night
06 - Punk Rock Coming Through
07 - I Mean It This Time
08 - Go!
09 - You Give Good Headache
10 - Some Love


Crossmaker (2020)

01 - Waiting For The Future To Come
02 - The Moment Of Truth
03 - Love Says Nothing
04 - Try Harder
05 - I Never Wanted Us
06 - Toy Guns In A Butchery
07 - Without A Warning
08 - The Octopus Embrace Of Drugs
09 - I Don't Need Me
10 - Make It Hurt Until We Forget


Post Mortem Portraits Of Loneliness (2021)

01 - Who's Not Doing Great
02 - Do You Wanna Die
03 - The Storm
04 - Someone?
05 - Forced Hands
06 - Meat Vulgarity
07 - Everything Will Be Worse In The Morning
08 - I Should Be Better
09 - Unfound In Darkness
10 - Hope This Is A Coma


El Verdugo (2022)

01 - Melt
02 - Sommelier Of Lies
03 - Where The Man Beast Crawls
04 - Doomsday Prepper
05 - Scars Are Just Memory
06 - The Story Of Who I Used to Be
07 - Fuck It, Let's Go
08 - Whispered Apologies
09 - Sanity Is History
10 - And Pain Said Nothing


Starvation (2023)

01 - I'm Done With Fucking, I Just Want To Dance
02 - Death Makes Us Helplessly Polite
03 - Oxy Itch
04 - Fuses Are Shorter
05 - Fashion Rock
06 - Every Pain Needs A Name
07 - Expectations Are Dangerous
08 - Cemetery Mansion
09 - Fuck This Shit Life
10 - Useless But Still Mine

pass: freepunk77



Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky