Bat Allison
Soaked in 70s Punk vibes and peppered with 80s Punk and Rock influences, Bat Allison is a 3-piece Punk band based in San Antonio, Texas, formed in 2019. Bat Allison has also translated their music to fit acoustic sets as well. A&R Factory described Bat Allison as “a quality Punk Rock band that is on the way up high. The 3-piece band smashes through with their solid vocals and strong sound.”
Battle Scars (2023)
01 - Wake Up
02 - Out
03 - I've Become
04 - Cry
05 - Screw It
06 - I Wanna Be Sedated
07 - Coffee Shop
08 - Spitfire
09 - Love Hate
pass: freepunk77
01 - Wake Up
02 - Out
03 - I've Become
04 - Cry
05 - Screw It
06 - I Wanna Be Sedated
07 - Coffee Shop
08 - Spitfire
09 - Love Hate
pass: freepunk77










Komentáře