SHOUTBOARD

It's A Riot


It's A Riot is Punk band from Umeå, Sweden.


Stay Free (2017)

01 - Lifetime Guarantee
02 - Stay Free
03 - Cause I Got You
04 - Here Comes The Weekend
05 - Anthem For Us
06 - Never Gonna Bring Me Down
07 - Welcome To The Underworld
08 - Monsters Away
09 - You Can Be Explosions


Staying Alive (2018)

01 - Gonna Start A Riot
02 - Staying Alive
03 - Keep Being You
04 - I Can Do Without
05 - Get A Grip
06 - Never Gonna Give You Up
07 - Blow Them Away
08 - I Just Can't Get Enough


Soundtrack Of Success (2019)

01 - Soundtrack Of Success
02 - I'll Be There For You
03 - 55 Seconds For Life
04 - Dance On Your Grave
05 - I Remember You
06 - One Day
07 - We'll Be Forever
08 - In A Moment Of Clarity
09 - Stories Untold
10 - Today Is The Day


New Impressions Fast (2021)

01 - Change Of State
02 - Higher Ground
03 - New Impressions Fast
04 - I Will Survive
05 - Caffeine
06 - You Can Be That
07 - Desperate Love Song
08 - Isolation
09 - Gotta Get It Right
10 - Where Do We Go From Here
11 - Dear Santa (Bonus)


So Far So Good (2023)

01 - Here Is The News
02 - At The Edge Of Reason
03 - Moving To The Moon
04 - Hey Man!
05 - Just A Different Name
06 - Share It
07 - Self-Righteous Brat
08 - Bad Moon Rising
09 - Hater
10 - Means A Lot To Me
11 - All My Friends Are Falling Apart
12 - So Far So Good

pass: freepunk77






Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky