SHOUTBOARD

Blood On The Saddle

Blood On The Saddle is Cow Punk band from Los Angeles, California, United States, formed in 1983. They released three albums before splitting up in 1987, with the band's only constant member Greg Davis forming a new line-up in the 1990s, releasing 3 more albums up to the present.




Blood On The Saddle (1984)

01 - Blood On The Saddle
02 - (I Wish I Was A) Single Girl (Again)
03 - Car Mechanic's Blues
04 - It Hurts Me (Alot More Than It Hurts You)
05 - Banks Of The Ohio
06 - Do You Wanna Dance?
07 - Freight Train
08 - Landlord
09 - Ghost On My Heart
10 - Rumplestiltskin
11 - I've Never Been Married


Poison Love (1986)

01 - One Step Away
02 - Police Siren
03 - Steal You Away
04 - Poison Love
05 - I Thought I Heard Some Thunder
06 - Johnny's At The Fair
07 - A Bed Of Roses
08 - Colt 45
09 - Promise Your Heart To Me
10 - Down And Out
11 - In The Pines
12 - A Mother's Love
13 - Abiline
14 - (Untitled)


Fresh Blood (1987)

01 - Born With A Hole In My Pocket
02 - Help Wanted
03 - Always There Never Here
04 - Folsom Prison Blues
05 - Baptist Church Blues, Pts. 1-2
06 - Black River
07 - Rawhide
08 - Burning Sun
09 - Endless Highway
10 - Julie


Cold Blooded (1988)

01 - I Wanna See You Cry
02 - Once I Had A Pretty Girl
03 - Bad Seed In The Family
04 - Beer For Breakfast (Early Version)
05 - Driving (Early Version)
06 - Ride A Million Miles From Home
07 - A Wicked Sinner (Early Version)
08 - Sleeping And Dreaming
09 - G.I. Blues
10 - Cop Cars
11 - Tow Truck Driver Blues
12 - I Should Have Been A Soldier
13 - A Soldier's Lament


More Blood (1993)

01 - A Father Wants Intro (Instrumental)
02 - Road To Ruin (Semaphore Version)
03 - A Father Wants
04 - Bonita (Instrumental)
05 - Under The California Sun (Alternate)
06 - Bonanza (Alternate) (Instrumental)
07 - I'm A Good Old Rebel
08 - William Tell (Instrumental)
09 - Ti Yi Yay Ti Yi Yo (Theme Song)
10 - Car Mechanic's Blues (Semaphore Version)
11 - Dream Of A Girl
12 - I Feel So Lonesome (Acoustic Version)


New Blood (1995)

01 - A Little Heroin Song
02 - Born With A Hole In My Pocket (Last Call Version)
03 - Police Siren (Last Call Version)
04 - Colt 45 (Last Call Version)
05 - Bonanza (Last Call Version)
06 - Lonesome Whistle
07 - Little House In The Valley
08 - Julie (Last Call Version)
09 - Be My Pretty Baby
10 - Hopeless (Last Call Version)
11 - God Save The South (Instrumental) (Traditional)
12 - Quit Calling Me From Jail (Kill Rock Stars Version)
13 - Beer-Drinking Man (Kill Rock Stars Version)
14 - Ramble And Roam (Kill Rock Stars Version)
15 - Poor Lonesome Cowboy (Kill Rock Stars Version)


Flesh And Blood (2001)

01 - Man With No Name
02- Ballad Of The Alamo (Instrumental)
03 - Irish Jig Medley (Traditional) (Instrumental)
04 - Soldier's Joy (Traditional) (Instrumental)
05 - The Love Of My Baby
06 - Orange Blossom Medley (Traditional)
07 - I Always Get The Blues
08- Secrets (Opal's Song)
09 - River Of Dreams
10 - She Was My Baby (Toda O Nada Version)
11 - The Girl Who Owns My Heart
12 - Quit Calling Me From Jail
13 - William Tell (Instrumental Remix)
14 - Bonanza (Toda O Nada Version) (Instrumental)
15 - Ti Yi Yay Ti Yi Yo (Toda O Nada Version)
16 - The Lonesome Blues
17 - Soldier's Joy 2 (Traditional) (Instrumental)
18 - Man With No Name (Alternate Version)


Blood Alcohol (Dead Zone Version) (2005)

01 - She Put The Hurt On Me
02 - Summer Girl
03 - She Was My Baby
04 - Nine Hundred Miles (Feat. Kevin Keller)
05 - The Moon Is Blue
06 - All The Love I Ever Had
07 - I Feel So Lonesome
08 - I Still Miss You
09 - A Tale Of Woe
10 - Road To Ruin
11 - A Wicked Sinner


Blood On The Saddle (Re-Issue) (2012)

01 - Blood On The Saddle
02 - I Wish I Was A Single Girl Again
03 - Car Mechanic's Blues
04 - Ghost On My Heart
05 - Do You Wanna Dance
06 - Freight Train
07 - Banks Of The Ohio
08 - Landlord (Outtake Acetate 1983)
09 - It Hurts Me
10 - Johnnie's At The Fair (Outtake)
11 - I've Never Been Married (Alt. Mix Acetate 1983)
12 - Rumpelstiltskin (Instrumental)
13 - Blood On The Saddle (Outtake Acetate 1983)
14 - Banks Of The Ohio (Outtake Acetate 1983)
15 - Ghost On My Heart (Outtake Acetate 1983)
16 - Landlord
17 - Be My Pretty Baby (Outtake Acetate 1983) (Feat. Hermann Senec)


Poison Love (Re-Issue) (2012)

01 - Promise Your Heart To Me
02 - Police Siren
03 - A Bed Of Roses
04 - Colt 45
05 - I'm Gonna Steal You Away
06 - Driving Away (1985 Outtake)
07 - Be My Pretty Baby (1984 Outtake)
08 - In The Pines
09 - Young Man's Blues
10 - Poison Love
11 - Abilene
12 - A Mother's Love
13 - I Thought I Heard Some Thunder
14 - Johnnie's At The Fair
15 - Mountain Stream (Instrumental)


More Blood (Re-Issue) (2012)

01 - A Father Wants
02 - Once I Had A Pretty Girl
03 - A Wicked Sinner
04 - Beer For Breakfast
05 - I Should Have Been A Soldier
06 - Cop Cars
07 - The Soldier Blues
08 - Road To Ruin
09 - I Feel So Lonesome
10 - William Tell
11 - Blood On The Saddle
12 - Car Mechanic's Blues
13 - I'm A Good Old Rebel
14 - Battle Of New Orleans
15 - Dream Of A Girl
16 - Pretty Little Girl
17 - Under The California Sun


New Blood (Re-Issue) (2012)

01 - Julie
02 - A Little Heroin Song
03 - Little House In The Valley
04 - Police Siren
05 - Be My Pretty Baby
06 - Johnny Reb
07 - Bonanza
08 - Colt 45
09 - Hole In My Pocket G
10 - Lost Highway
11 - Ageless
12 - God Save The South
13 - Ramble And Roam
14 - Beer Drinking Man
15 - Good Ole Rebel
16 - Poor Lonesome Cowboy
17 - Quit Calling Me From Jail
18 - Ring Of Fire


The Mud, The Blood & The Beer (2012)

01 - All The Love I Ever Had
02 - Cruel Deceiver
03 - I Fought The Law
04 - Moon Is Blue
05 - Pilgrims Road
06 - She Put The Hurt On Me
07 - She Was My Baby
08 - Summer Girl
09 - Tale Of Woe
10 - True Love
11 - Turkey In The Straw
12 - When I Was A Cowboy
13 - Wicked Sinner


True Blood (2013)

01 - I Wish I Had A Dollar (Introduction)
02 - The Can-Can (Instrumental)
03 - Where Did All The Good Times Go
04 - The Well That Never Runs Dry
05 - John Hardy
06 - The Blues Are My True Friend
07 - Beer For Breakfast (Alternate Version)
08 - Driving
09 - Brothers In The Dirt
10 - I Wish I Had A Dollar
11 - The Alcoholic Blues
12 - Stick In The Mud


Pure Blood (2014)

01 - A Father Wants, Pt. 1 (Acoustic Instrumental)
02 - Road To Ruin (Acoustic)
03 - True Love (Acoustic)
04 - When I Was A Cowboy (Acoustic)
05 - The Moon Is Blue (Acoustic)
06 - Turkey In The Straw (Acoustic Instrumental)
07 - The Lowdown Blues (Acoustic)
08 - Man With No Name (Acoustic)
09 - I Feel So Lonesome (Acoustic)
10 - Little House In The Valley (Acoustic)
11 - A Tale Of Woe (Acoustic)
12 - A Wicked Sinner (Acoustic)
13 - I Feel So Lonesome (Acoustic Instrumental)
14 - I Can't Go Home

pass: freepunk77




Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky