Deafness By Noise
Deafness By Noise is Hardcore/Street Punk/Rock 'N' Roll band from Samobor, Croatia. The band was established in early 1991. Since then the band has played more than 1000 shows around Europe as a headliners or supported the bands like Suicidal Tendencies, Sick of it All, Rise Against, Mad Ball, Biohazard, Pro-Pain, Cro mags, Slapshot, Ministry, Merauder, Spermbirds, H2O, D.R.I, Ratos de Porao, D.O.A., Shutdown NYC, Yuppicide, Kill your idols, Discipline, Brightside, Ensign, Strech Armstrong etc. etc..
Deafness By Noise (1998)
01 - Voice Of Hofe
02 - React
03 - Take A Stand
04 - Stronger
05 - False Attack
06 - Born Against
07 - Balk On
08 - Flase
09 - Manic Depression
10 - Destroyed Race
11 - Traded Sons
12 - Screamer
13 - No Tolerance
14 - Street Justice
15 - My Way
True Spirit EP (2000)
01 - True Spirit
02 - My Freedom
03 - Change Your Way
04 - Believe
05 - Life Line
06 - These Days
Last Minute Call (2002)
01 - 1 Step Forward
02 - Fear Of Regret
03 - We Won't Fall
04 - Determinated
05 - Once And 4 All
06 - Let It Go!
07 - Lookin' Back
08 - Year Fight
09 - Last Minute Call
10 - From Existence To Explosion
11 - No Exception
12 - My Freedom
13 - Straight From The Streetz
14 - Dance Hard Or Die (Warzone)
15 - D.B.N. Crew
16 - Not 4 Trendy Suckaz (Bonus)
Cheap Tricks EP (2006)
01 - True Love
02 - Sit Back And Laugh
03 - Just Another Word
04 - Cheap Tricks
05 - Don't Get Me Wrong
06 - Security
07 - Mark Your Face
Aim To Please (2010)
01 - Lazy Bums
02 - The Burden
03 - Plastic
04 - Aim 2 Please
05 - InSaNe
06 - G.F.Y.
07 - PC
08 - True Love (Feat. Kid D)
09 - Allegiance
10 - Holding On
Noize Deaf Forever/Roots Baby Roots (2012)
01 - The Enemy
02 - Killer Valentine
03 - Back In The Days
04 - Alright
05 - Work! Eat! Sleep! Repeat!
06 - Closure
07 - Fear
08 - It's Not A Movie
09 - Straigth Line
10 - Once Again
11 - I'm The Hunted (G.B.H.)
12 - World Peace (Cro-Mags)
13 - Destroyer (Toxic Reasons)
14 - Raw Power (Raw Power)
15 - I Love Livin' In The City (Fear)
16 - Stranglehold (U.K. Subs)
17 - The Prisoner (D.O.A.)
18 - Born To Suffer (Ratos De Porao)
19 - Sailin' On (Bad Brains)
20 - Here's Your Warning (7 Seconds)
21 - Broken Toy This Is The End (S.N.F.U.)
22 - I Remember Ft. Picksiebner (M.D.C.)
A Long Way Down (2016)
01 - The Crooks
02 - Renegades
03 - Major City Brain Damage
04 - All Systems Down
05 - A Tribute To Our Friend
06 - Over The Top
07 - Means To An End
08 - Sledge Hammer
09 - Cancel Your Dream
10 - 85 Knots
11 - A Long Way Down
12 - I And I
13 - The Stitches (Bonus)
14 - The Grinder ''4 Lemmy'' (Bonus)
15 - U-N-I-T-Y CREEPS (Bonus)
Roots Baby Roots (2018)
01 - I'm The Hunted (G.B.H.)
02 - World Peace (Cro-Mags)
03 - Destroyer (Toxic Reasons)
04 - I Love Livin' In The City (Fear)
05 - The Prisoner (D.O.A.)
06 - Born To Suffer (Ratos De Porao)
07 - Raw Power (Raw Power)
08 - Stranglehold (U.K. Subs)
09 - Sailin' On (Bad Brains)
10 - Here's Your Warning (7 Seconds)
11 - Broken Toy/This Is The End (S.N.F.U.)
12 - No Rules (G.G. Allin)
13 - Empty Tankard (Tankard)
14 - The Prisoner (Demo Version) (D.O.A.)
15 - Stranglehold (Demo Version) (U.K. Subs)
16 - Dance Hard Or Die (Demo Version) (Warzone)
17 - I Remember (Demo Version) (M.D.C.)
Roots Baby Roots (2018)
01 - I'm The Hunted (G.B.H.)
02 - World Peace (Cro-Mags)
03 - Destroyer (Toxic Reasons)
04 - I Love Livin' In The City (Fear)
05 - The Prisoner (D.O.A.)
06 - Born To Suffer (Ratos De Porao)
07 - Raw Power (Raw Power)
08 - Stranglehold (U.K. Subs)
09 - Sailin' On (Bad Brains)
10 - Here's Your Warning (7 Seconds)
11 - Broken Toy/This Is The End (S.N.F.U.)
12 - No Rules (G.G. Allin)
13 - Empty Tankard (Tankard)
14 - The Prisoner (Demo Version) (D.O.A.)
15 - Stranglehold (Demo Version) (U.K. Subs)
16 - Dance Hard Or Die (Demo Version) (Warzone)
17 - I Remember (Demo Version) (M.D.C.)
Dial »N« For Noize (2023)
01 - Here We Go Again (Feat. Evan McLellan)
02 - Strike The Match And Blow (Feat. Scotty Perry)
03 - Zero The Clock (Feat. Smud, BiG Erv)
04 - Better Than Lonely (Feat. D. Shimek)
05 - Chained 'N' Bound
06 - Overrun
07 - Dial »N« For Noize! (Feat. Chris Ian)
08 - Plain Vanilla (Feat. Evan McLellan)
09 - Loud Fast Rulez
10 - Silence Is The Enemy (Feat. Manuel North)
11 - I Wanna Destroy You (Soft Boys Cover Song) (Feat. Scotty Perry)
12 - Who Cares (Feat. Dubioza Kolektiv)
13 - Talkin' 'Bout A Revolution (Tracy Chapman Cover Song)
pass: freepunk77

















Komentáře