SHOUTBOARD

Kong Kong


Kong Kong is Oi!/Street Punk band from Stockholm, Sweden. Gorilla Punk World Wide!!!




Raw And Primitive EP (2020)

01 - Kong Unleashed
02 - Cassette
03 - I Don't Live Up Well To Expectations
04 - Gorilla City Wreck Chords


The Evils Of Kong EP (2020)

01 - Down With Me
02 - Gorilla Skin
03 - Empire
04 - Here Comes The End


Kong Bows To No One (2021)

01 - Kong Unleashed
02 - Cassette
03 - I Don't Live Up Well To Expectations
04 - Gorilla City Wreck Chords
05 - Down With Me
06 - Gorilla Skin
07 - Empire
08 - Here Comes The End


From Russia With Punk EP (2021)

01 - Shoot The Moon
02 - The Hospital
03 - I Act Like I'm Tough
04 - There Will Be Blood


Details Of War EP (2023)

01 - The Brave People
02 - Steal It All
03 - There's Something Wrong
04 - Election Day


Kong Kong Five EP (2024)

01 - Heroes Gone Were Never Heroes At All
02 - I Say My Thoughts Out Loud
03 - Backbone
04 - This Big Time Fail


Gorilla Anthems - Collection: 2020-2025 (2025)

01 - Gorilla Skin
02 - Backbone
03 - I Don't Live Up Well To Expectations
04 - The Brave People
05 - There's Something Wrong
06 - I Act Like I'm Tough
07 - Cassette
08 - Down With Me
09 - There Will Be Blood
10 - Kong Unleashed
11 - Heroes Gone Were Never Heroes At All
12 - Steal It All
13 - Empire
14 - Paul The Guru (European Version)
15 - Like A Clock (North American Version) (Bonus)

pass: freepunk77



Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky