Circle Jerks
The Circle Jerks were an American Hardcore Punk band, formed in 1979 in Los Angeles, California. The group was founded by former Black Flag vocalist Keith Morris and Red Kross guitarist Greg Hetson. They were among the preeminent Hardcore Punk bands of the LA scene in the late 1970s.
The band broke up and reformed three times, sometimes with different bassists and/or drummers. They disbanded for the first time after the release of their fifth album, 1987's VI, as Hetson decided to continue touring and releasing albums with Bad Religion. They reunited around 1994 and recorded a reunion album, Oddities, Abnormalities and Curiosities, during the following year, followed by a tour. After that, the Circle Jerks once again parted ways as Hetson was still involved in Bad Religion. They reunited again circa 2001, but as of 2010, are on hiatus.
Group Sex (1980)
01 - Deny Everything
02 - I Just Want Some Skank
03 - Beverly Hills
04 - Operation
05 - Back Against The Wall
06 - Wasted
07 - Behind The Door
08 - World Up My Ass
09 - Paid Vacation
10 - Don't Care
11 - Live Fast, Die Young
12 - Whats Your Problem
13 - Group Sex
14 - Red Tape
Wild In The Streets (1982)
01 - Wild In The Street
02 - Leave Me Alone
03 - Stars And Stripes
04 - 86'd (Good As Gone)
05 - Meet The Press
06 - Trapped
07 - Murder The Disturb
08 - Letter Bomb
09 - Question Authority
10 - Defamtion Innuendo
11 - Moral Majority
12 - Forced Labor
13 - Political Stu
14 - Just Like Me
15 - Put A Little Love In Your Heart
Golden Shower Of Hits (1983)
01 - In Your Eyes
02 - Parade Of The Horribles
03 - Under The Gun
04 - When The Shit Hits The Fan
05 - Bad Words
06 - Red Blanket Room
07 - High Price On Our Heads
08 - Coup D'etat
09 - Product Of My Environment
10 - Rats Of Reality
11 - Junk Mail
12 - Golden Shower Of Hits (Jerks On 45)
Wönderful (1985)
01 - Wönderful
02 - Firebaugh
03 - Making The Bombs
04 - Mrs. Jones
05 - Dude
06 - American Heavy Metal Weekend
07 - I & I
08 - The Crowd
09 - Killing For Jesus
10 - Karma Stew
11 - 15 Minutes
12 - Rock House
13 - Another Broken Heart For Snake
SPIN Radio Concert With The Circle Jerks (1986)
01 - Intro
02 - Red Tape
03 - Quick Break
04 - The Best Most Concentrated Music From All The Albums
05 - Wild In The Streets
06 - Don't Forget The Swan Dive
07 - The Crowd
08 - High Price On Our Heads
09 - Killing For Jesus
10 - SPIN Covers Everything That Moves You
11 - Oh Little Snowbird Fly Away
12 - Put A Little Love In Your Heart
13 - 15 Minutes
14 - I Don't Care
15 - Live Fast, Die Young
16 - American Heavy Metal Weekend
17 - Wasted
18 - I Just Want Some Skank
19 - Coup D'etat
20 - Stay Tuned
21 - Members Of The Band
22 - Karma Stew
23 - Deny Everything
24 - Letterbomb
25 - In Your Eyes
26 - Back Up Against The Wall
27 - Wonderful
28 - Under The Gun
29 - Mrs. Jones
30 - Room 13
31 - I, I & I
32 - Paid Vacation
33 - SPIN Covers Everything That Moves You
34 - A Cruise Missile Is A Very Exciting Tool
35 - Making The Bombs
36 - Junk Mail
37 - SPIN Credits
38 - Jerks On 45
39 - Outro
01 - Intro
02 - Red Tape
03 - Quick Break
04 - The Best Most Concentrated Music From All The Albums
05 - Wild In The Streets
06 - Don't Forget The Swan Dive
07 - The Crowd
08 - High Price On Our Heads
09 - Killing For Jesus
10 - SPIN Covers Everything That Moves You
11 - Oh Little Snowbird Fly Away
12 - Put A Little Love In Your Heart
13 - 15 Minutes
14 - I Don't Care
15 - Live Fast, Die Young
16 - American Heavy Metal Weekend
17 - Wasted
18 - I Just Want Some Skank
19 - Coup D'etat
20 - Stay Tuned
21 - Members Of The Band
22 - Karma Stew
23 - Deny Everything
24 - Letterbomb
25 - In Your Eyes
26 - Back Up Against The Wall
27 - Wonderful
28 - Under The Gun
29 - Mrs. Jones
30 - Room 13
31 - I, I & I
32 - Paid Vacation
33 - SPIN Covers Everything That Moves You
34 - A Cruise Missile Is A Very Exciting Tool
35 - Making The Bombs
36 - Junk Mail
37 - SPIN Credits
38 - Jerks On 45
39 - Outro
VI (1987)
01 - Beat Me Senseless
02 - Patty's Killing Mel
03 - Casualty Vampires
04 - Tell Me Why
05 - Protection
06 - I'm Alive
07 - Status Clinger
08 - Living
09 - American Way
10 - Fortunate Son
11 - Love Kills
12 - All Wound Up
13 - I Don't
''Gig'' (1992)
01 - Beat Me Senseless
02 - High Price On Our Heads
03 - Letter Bomb
04 - In Your Eyes
05 - Making The Bombs
06 - All Wound Up
07 - Coup D-etat
08 - Mrs. Jones
09 - Back Against The Wall
10 - Casualty Vampires
11 - I Don't
12 - Making Time
13 - Junk Mail
14 - I, I & I
15 - World Up My Ass
16 - I Just Want Some Skank
17 - Beverly Hills
18 - The Crowd
19 - When The Shit Hits The Fan
20 - Deny Everything
21 - Wonderful
22 - Wild In The Streets
Teenage Electric 7'' (1995)
01 - Teenage Electric
02 - Fable
Oddities, Abnormalities And Curiosities (1995)
01 - Teenage Electric
02 - Anxious Boy
03 - 22
04 - Shining Through The Door
05 - I Wanna Destroy You
06 - Sinking Ship
07 - Brick
08 - Fable
09 - Dog
10 - Grey Life
11 - Exhaust Breath
12 - Career Day
The Unfortunate Son EP (1996)
01 - Fortunate Son
02 - Shit Hits The Fan
03 - Deny Everything
04 - Making The Bomb
05 - Nervous Breakdown
Live Fast Die Young! (Live 1985) (2003)
01 - Red Tape
02 - Wild In The Streets
03 - The Crowd
04 - High Price On Our Heads
05 - Karma Stew
06 - Deny Everything
07 - Letter Bomb
08 - In Your Eyes
09 - Back Against The Wall
10 - Wonderful
11 - Firebaugh
12 - Under The Gun
13 - Don't Care
14 - Live Fast, Die Young
15 - American Heavy Metal Weekend
16 - Wasted
17 - I Just Want Some Skank
18 - Coup D'Etat
19 - Making The Bombs
20 - Junk Mail
21 - Killing For Jesus
Live At The House Of Blues (2014)
01 - Intro
02 - Letter Bomb
03 - In Your Eyes
04 - Stars And Stripes
05 - All Wound Up
06 - I Don't
07 - Back Against The Wall
08 - Behind The Door
09 - I Just Want Some Skank
10 - Beverly Hills
11 - Anxious Boy
12 - I, I, And I
13 - Paid Vacation
14 - Deny Everything
15 - Destroy You
16 - The Crowd
17 - Beat Me Senseless
18 - Wild In The Streets
19 - Trapped
20 - Coup D'etat
21 - Shit Hits The Fan
22 - Operation
23 - Junk Mail
24 - World Up My Ass
25 - Solitary Confinement
26 - Wasted
27 - Red Tape
28 - Nervous Breakdown
01 - Intro
02 - Letter Bomb
03 - In Your Eyes
04 - Stars And Stripes
05 - All Wound Up
06 - I Don't
07 - Back Against The Wall
08 - Behind The Door
09 - I Just Want Some Skank
10 - Beverly Hills
11 - Anxious Boy
12 - I, I, And I
13 - Paid Vacation
14 - Deny Everything
15 - Destroy You
16 - The Crowd
17 - Beat Me Senseless
18 - Wild In The Streets
19 - Trapped
20 - Coup D'etat
21 - Shit Hits The Fan
22 - Operation
23 - Junk Mail
24 - World Up My Ass
25 - Solitary Confinement
26 - Wasted
27 - Red Tape
28 - Nervous Breakdown
Group Sex (40th Anniversary Edition) (2020)
01 - Deny Everything
02 - I Just Want Some Skank
03 - Beverly Hills
04 - Operation
05 - Back Against The Wall
06 - Wasted
07 - Behind The Door
08 - World Up My Ass
09 - Paid Vacation
10 - Don't Care
11 - Live Fast Die Young
12 - What's Your Problem
13 - Group Sex
14 - Red Tape
15 - What's Your Problem (1980 Rehearsal)
16 - Red Tape (1980 Rehearsal)
17 - I Just Want Some Skank (1980 Rehearsal)
18 - Beverly Hills (1980 Rehearsal)
19 - Live Fast Die Young (1980 Rehearsal)
Wild In The Streets (40th Anniversary Edition) (2022)
01 - Wild In The Streets (Remastered 2021)
02 - Leave Me Alone (Remastered 2021)
03 - Stars And Stripes (Remastered 2021)
04 - 86'd (Good As Gone)
05 - Meet The Press (Remastered 2021)
06 - Trapped (Remastered 2021)
07 - Murder The Disturbed (Remastered 2021)
08 - Letter Bomb (Remastered 2021)
09 - Question Authority (Remastered 2021)
10 - Defamation Innuendo (Remastered 2021)
11 - Moral Majority (Remastered 2021)
12 - Forced Labor (Remastered 2021)
13 - Political Stu (Remastered 2021)
14 - Just Like Me (Remastered 2021)
15 - Put A Little Love In Your Heart (Remastered 2021)
Live At The House Of Blues (Re-Issue) (2022)
01 - Letter Bomb
02 - In Your Eyes
03 - Stars And Stripes
04 - All Wound Up
05 - I Don't
06 - Back Against The Wall
07 - Behind The Door
08 - I Just Want Some Skank
09 - Beverly Hills
10 - Anxious Boy
11 - I, I And I
12 - Paid Vacation
13 - Deny Everything
14 - Destroy You
15 - The Crowd
16 - Beat Me Senseless
17 - Wild In The Streets
18 - Trapped
19 - Coup D'etat
20 - Fortunate Son
21 - When The Shit Hits The Fan
22 - Operation
23 - Junk Mail
24 - World Up My Ass
25 - Solitary Confinement (Live)
26 - Wasted
27 - Red Tape
28 - Nervous Breakdown
+DVD
Golden Shower Of Hits (TRUST Edition) (2025)
01 - In Your Eyes
02 - Parade Of The Horribles
03 - Under The Gun
04 - When The Shit Hits The Fan
05 - Bad Words
06 - Red Blanket Room
07 - High Price On Our Heads
08 - Coup D'Etat
09 - Product Of My Environment
10 - Rats Of Reality
11 - Junk Mail
12 - Golden Shower Of Hits (Jerks On 45)
Circle Jerks & Descendents
Split 7'' (2024)
01 - Circle Jerks - Kabuki Girl
02 - Circle Jerks - Hope
03 - Descendents - Red Tape
04 - Descendents - I Just Want Some Skank / Beverly Hills
pass: freepunk77



























Komentáře