SHOUTBOARD

The Punkles


THE PUNKLES aka "The Fast Four" are Joey Lennon, Sid McCartney, Markey Starkey and Dee-Dee Harrison. They are from Hamburg, Germany and play Beatles songs in a 1977 Ramones Punk Rock style.





The Punkles (1998)

01 - Please Please Me
02 - Eight Days A Week
03 - Help
04 - I Should Have Known Better
05 - Sie Liebt Dich
06 - I Saw Her Standing There
07 - Komm Gib Mir Deine Hand
08 - All You Need Is Love
09 - A Hard Days Night (Live)
10 - I Feel Fine (Live)
11 - Ticket To Ride (Live)
12 - Can't Buy Me Love (Live)
13 - Twist & Shout (Live)
14 - All You Need Is Love (All Star Version)
15 - The Silence Of The Amps


Beat The Punkles! (2001)

01 - Please Please Me
02 - Eight Days A Week
03 - Help
04 - I Should Have Known Better
05 - Sie Liebt Dich
06 - I Saw Her Standing There
07 - Komm Gib Mir Deine Hand
08 - All You Need Is Love
09 - A Hard Days Night
10 - I Feel Fine
11 - Ticket To Ride
12 - Can't Buy Me Love
13 - Twist & Shout
14 - All You Need Is Love (All Star Version)
15 - She Loves You (Outtake, Unreleased)
16 - I Wanna Hold Your Hand (Outtake, Unreleased)
17 - The Silence Of The Amps


Drive My Car EP (2002)

01 - Drive My Car
02 - Hold My Hand
03 - Run For Your Life


Punk! (2002)

01 - Love Me Do
02 - Drive My Car
03 - From Me To You
04 - Tell Me Why
05 - Please Mr. Postman
06 - Give A Peace A Chance
07 - It Won't Be Long
08 - And Your Bird Can Sing
09 - Lady Madonna
10 - Michelle
11 - All My Loving
12 - I'm Down
13 - Yesterday
14 - Dizzy Miss Lizzy'
15 - Rock 'N' Roll Music
16 - Yellow Submarine


The Punkles (2003)

01 - Help
02 - Love Me Do
03 - Eight Days A Week
04 - Hey Jude
05 - From Me To You
06 - Michelle
07 - Get Back
08 - All My Loving
09 - While My Guitar Gently Weeps
10 - Give Peace A Chance
11 - Please Please Me
12 - Another Girl
13 - I Feel Fine
14 - Magical Mystery Tour


Pistol (2004)

01 - Magical Mystery Tour
02 - Day Tripper
03 - Two Of Us
04 - Another Girl
05 - With A Little Help From My Friends
06 - Hey Jude
07 - I Am The Walrus
08 - While My Guitar Gently Weeps
09 - Why Don't We Do It In The Road
10 - I'm A Loser
11 - I'm Looking Through You
12 - Get Back
13 - Bad Boy
14 - Ha Ha Ha (Make Laugh Not War)
15 - Tomorrow Never Knows (Bonus)


The Punkles For Sale! (2006)

01 - Back In The USSR
02 - Come Together
03 - Here Comes The Sun
04 - I Wanna Be Your Man
05 - The Continuing Story Of Bungalow Bill
06 - Hold Me Tight
07 - Glass Onion
08 - One After 909
09 - Octopus's Garden
10 - Ob La Di Ob La Da
11 - Let It Be
12 - You Never Give Me Your Money
13 - Sun King
14 - Mean Mr. Musterd
15 - Polythene Pam
16 - She Came In Thru The Bathroom Window
17 - Golden Slumbers
18 - Carry That Weight
19 - The End


Joey Lennon And Markey Starkey - Fantasy Double (2013)

01 - Imagine
02 - It Don't Come Easy
03 - Photograph
04 - Goodnight Vienna
05 - Power To The People
06 - Back Off Boogaloo
07 - Snookeroo (Bonus)


Live Cavern Club Liverpool EP (2013)

01 - Eight Days A Week
02 - Love Me Do
03 - Drive My Car
04 - Twist And Shout
05 - Please Please Me


The Punkles 1998-2003 (2019)

01 - Day Tripper
02 - Get Back
03 - Love Me Do
04 - Drive My Car
05 - Why Don't We Do It In The Road
06 - Please Mr. Postman
07 - Run For Your Life
08 - We Can Work It Out
09 - Hold My Hand
10 - You Can't Do That
11 - Help (Live)
12 - Can't Buy Me Love (Live)
13 - Sie Liebt Dich (Live)
14 - I'm A Loser
15 - Revolution
16 - Act Naturally
17 - Boys
18 - Roll Over Beethoven
19 - Rain

pass: freepunk77






Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky