St. Plaster
St. Plaster is a short lived punkrock project founded by Adrian Delange (Call It Off) and Tim van Doorn (Big Dog Recordings). Both feeling the need to make some oldschool 90’s punkrock again, they started writing a handful of songs and recorded their self-titled debut in no-time. 13 songs with a total playtime of 27 minutes. The record is loud, fast and bratty; mimicking the likes of No Use For A Name, early Green Day, Rancid, Bad Religion and any other band that made punkrock the genre to listen to in the last century.
St. Plaster (2019)
01 - Run To Your Shelters
02 - You're Making It Worse
03 - Cunt
04 - Seriously, Fuck The Modern Man
05 - I'm Through
06 - Booyaa Motherfucker
07 - Figurehead
08 - In The Wrong
09 - Take Your Pick
10 - "I Can Stop Any Time I Want" -The Capitalist
11 - Await Verdict
12 - The Herd
13 - Stuck With This
II (2025)
01 - A Brief Oral Introduction
02 - Fake News
03 - Apple Pie
04 - No-One Likes A Smartass
05 - Apples And Oranges
06 - Insignificant
07 - Infil-Traitor
08 - Dance Monkey Dance
09 - You're So Goddamn Loud
10 - I Hate You For You
11 - Previously On Your Life
12 - Lottery
13 - Madagascar, Really!?
14 - Moron
15 - Purgatory
16 - Do The Ostrich
17 - The Other End
pass. freepunk77












Komentáře