Reducers!
Reducers! is female fronted Street Punk 'N' Roll from Madrid, Spain.
"Kicking asses and playing Punk Rock since 2009."
Welcome To Rock Generation (2010)
01 - Electric
02 - Redhaired
03 - Welcome To Rock Generation
04 - You Should Be Dead
05 - White Riot (The Clash)
Rock 'N' Roll Bastards (2011)
01 - Broken Heart
02 - Cadillac
03 - Dirty
04 - Got To Go
05 - Coward
Rock 'N' Roll Bastards Part II. (2011)
01 - Rock 'N' Roll Band
02 - Reducers
03 - Long Way Home
04 - Kill You
05 - Johnny B
06 - I Just Wanna
07 - I Don't Care
Rock 'N' Roll Bastards Part III. Complete (2012)
01 - Electric
02 - Redhaired
03 - Welcome To Rock Generation
04 - You Should Be Dead
05 - White Riot (The Clash)
06 - Broken Heart
07 - Cadillac
08 - Dirty
09 - Got To Go
10 - Coward
11 - Rock 'N' Roll Band
12 - Reducers
13 - Long Way Home
14 - Kill You
15 - Johnny B
16 - I Just Wanna
17 - I Don't Care
pass: freepunk77











Komentáře