SHOUTBOARD

Rippin' The Head

 

Rippin' The Head are Scotland's premier zombie bagpipe Punks from Aberdeen (your new favourite genre).




Dear Diary... Zombies EP (2024)

01 - Have You Heard?
02 - When I Got Bit
03 - Feelin' Funny
04 - Infected


Pipes Of Fire (2024)

01 - Rust
02 - Pipes Of Fire
03 - Do The Mitch Dum
04 - My Teeth Are Falling Out
05 - They Called Me Stupid (Now All I Want Are Brains)
06 - She'll Never Be Mine
07 - A Zombie In Aberdeen
08 - A Zombie Meet And Greet
09 - My Mumma
10 - I've Got 99 Problems (And Being A Zombie Is One)
11 - Occasionally I Die
12 - Friends Will Be Friends
13 - Fell Fowl
14 - I'll Walk 500 Miles (And A Million More)
15 - Born A Zombie
16 - 2 Girls 1 Piper (B' Side)
17 - Tommy (B' Side)
18 - A Long Lost Lust For Life (B' Side)


Pipes Of Fire EP (2025)

01 - Pipes Of Fire
02 - Dead Man's Shoes (Unreleased)
03 - 1980 (Unreleased)
04 - Look Down (Unreleased)


SLOP (2025)

01 - Thrive
02 - Just A Zombie
03 - Tricky Second Album Blues
04 - Crawling Away
05 - Used To Be A Cop
06 - Only In Dreams
07 - Slop
08 - Scars Like Stars
09 - Stick Or Twist
10 - Banshee Bop
11 - Bay City Zombies
12 - Sniffin' That Bonnie Prine Charlie
13 - Good Innings (Raise The Flag High)
14 - Haunt Song
15 - Rippin'
16 - Misfits
17 -  Ghosts Of The Past
18 - Show Your Scars (The Blazing Sun)

pass: freepunk77


Komentáře

Anonymní píše…
I'm hooked!!!!

ANONY

Oblíbené příspěvky