The Calvins
The Calvins are a Southern California Punk Rock band from San Diego, California, originally formed in the early 2000s. Known for their fiery live shows, and tight knit community, The Calvins bring the party, and are poised for their next adventure.
The current line-up is: Zop - Vocals, Damone - Guitar, Gigante - Bass, Poonie - Drums.
Riding With The Devil EP (2005)
01 - Sink
02 - Let Down
03 - Hate Potion
Grande Boom (2009)
01 - Sunrise Sunset
02 - Date With The Devil
03 - I Wish I Was Dead
04 - I'm A Killer
05 - She's Comin'
06 - Let Down
07 - Can't Take
08 - Bleed
09 - Blood
Uno Dos Death EP (2021)
01 - 50 Year Punk
02 - Runaway
03 - Uno Dos Death
Devil Can't Walk Dead EP (2023)
01 - Date With The Devil
02 - Can't Take It
03 - Walk
04 - I Wish I Was Dead
pass: freepunk77














Komentáře