Blatz
Blatz was a Punk band formed in 1989 in Berkeley, California, United States. Blatz came out of the 924 Gilman Street Project scene during the late 1980s, and early 1990s along with bands like Operation Ivy, Filth, and Green Day. Blatz is well known as an integral representation of early 1990s East Bay Punk. Touring only throughout southern California, Arizona and Nevada, they did most of their gigs and practicing at 924 Gilman St. The band was known for their highly provocative and sarcastic lyrics, including such themes as autoerotica, the glorification of methamphetamine usage, and wishing to "abort" Berkeley.
Banned In R.C. (1991)
01 - I Don't Care About You
02 - Berkeley Is Baby
03 - Hustler
04 - Fuk Shit Up
05 - 53rd & 3rd
06 - Lullaby
07 - Chuck
08 - Donuts
09 - I Don't Like You
10 - I Don't Care About You
11 - Fuk Shit Up (Feat. Jake Filth)
12 - 53rd & 3rd (Feat. Jake Filth)
13 - Lullaby (Feat. Jake Filth)
14 - Chuck
15 - Hustler
Cheaper Than The Beer 7'' (2001)
01 - Fuk Shit Up
02 - Fuk New York
03 - Lullaby
04 - Blatz To The Future
05 - Hustler
Mike Montano (Live At 924 Gilman St. Berkeley CA. 12/27/13) (2016)
01 - Homemade Speed
02 - Fuk New York
03 - To The Future
04 - Nausea
05 - Cockroach Cafe / California
06 - Hustler
07 - Dolly
08 - Lullabye / Chuck
09 - I Don't Care About You
10 - Fuk Shit Up
11 - Berkeley Is My Baby (And I Wanna Kill It)
12 - Learning How To Smile
Discography 1990-1992 (2017)
01 - Fuk Shit Up
02 - Fuk NY
03 - Lullabye
04 - Blatz To The Future
05 - Hustler
06 - Homemade Speed
07 - Lullabye
08 - Chuck
09 - Berkeley Is My Baby (And I Wanna Kill It)
10 - Cockroach Cafe (Dedicated To) Caffe Mediterraneum
11 - California
12 - Dolly
13 - I Don’t Care About You
14 - F.S.U
15 - Learning How To Smile
16 - Roadkill
17 - Nausea
18 - WW3
19 - Outro
20 - Hidden Tracks
Blatz & Tribe 8
Bitches 'N' Brew 7'' (1992)
01 - Blatz - Roadkill
02 - Tribe 8 - Lezbophobia
03 - Tribe 8 - Chickenshit
04 - Blatz - Nausea
05 - Blatz - WWIII
Blatz & Filth
The Shit Split (1994)
CD 01 - Blatz - A Touch Of Blatz:
01 - Fuk Shit Up
02 - Fuk NY
03 - Lullabye
04 - Blatz To The Future
05 - Hustler
06 - Homemade Speed
07 - Lullabye & Chuck
08 - Berkeley Is My Baby (And I Want To Kill It)
09 - Cockroach Cafe
10 - California
11 - Dolly
12 - I Don't Care About You
13 - F.S.U.
14 - Learning How To Smile
15 - Roadkill
16 - Nausea
17 - WW3
CD 02 - Filth - Destroy Everything:
01 - Today's Lesson
02 - Lust For Glory
03 - Hate
04 - Freedom
05 - The List
06 - You Are Shit
07 - Night Of Rage
08 - Filth
09 - Violence As A Solution
10 - Scarred For Life
11 - Banned From The Pubs
12 - Buttshits
13 - Dear Fuck
14 - Live Mix
pass: freepunk77














Komentáře