SHOUTBOARD

Mike Puke

 

Mike Puke is Punk Rocker from Dunedin, New Zealand. Mike Puke began in legendary Nelson Punk band Dead Centre who toured the South Island with Mike eventually putting down roots in Dunedin. He now calls Kaitangata home. Musically it’s mostly fast and furious. You always know where you stand with Mike Puke. Much of the language is colourful so it’s not for people who are scared of profanity.




The Sound Of Puke (2002)

01 - The Sound Of Puke
02 - Woolly Pink Slippers
03 - I'm A Pig
04 - Death Thru Apple Pie
05 - Work Buy Consume Die
06 - Election Day
07 - Police Bastard
08 - Criminal
09 - Earth Corpse
10 - The Nightmayor Of Nelson
11 - Big Brother
12 - Necrophilia
13 - Human Race
14 - Big Fat Rats
15 - Blow Up The Beehive
16 - Politician
17 - Macho Man
18 - Designer Babies
19 - Die Like Di
20 - Jon And Rex
21 - Speed Camera
22 - Citizen
23 - Campervan
24 - I'm Glad I'm Mad
25 - The Charming Month Of May


The Nightmayor Of Nelson (2003)

01 - Part I: The Nightmayor Of Nelson
02 - Part II: He's Got You Now
03 - Part III: We've Gotta Kill The Nightmayor
04 - Part IV: The Nightmayor's Dead
05 - Part V: The Two Faced Mayor
06 - Part VI: We Have To Kill The Two Faced Mayor
07 - Part VII: The Two Faced Mayor He's Gone To Hell
08 - Part VIII: The Mathebeast Stalks This Town
09 - Part IX: The Mathebeast Must Be Exorcised
10 - Part X: Why Do I Have Nightmayors?
11 - Part XI: The Slasher Malones's Been Reanimated
12 - Part XII: The Slasher Malone Has Gone Away
13 - Part XIII: I've Left This Nightmayor Town At Last


Mike Puke At His Very Worst (2008)

01 - Eye In The Sky
02 - This Is The Day
03 - Chuck Is Stupid
04 - Eviscerate Old Granny
05 - Old MacDonald
06 - I Want An Uzi
07 - You're Just Part Of The Fucking Problem
08 - We've Got It All
09 - Dresses For Inhumanity
10 - Chicken Fucker
11 - Nazi Punks Fuck Off (Dead Kennedys)


An Horrific Fracas... (2009)

01 - An Horrific Fracas...
02 - Christian Hypocrite
03 - Money Money Money (ABBA)
04 - New Toys For The Blue Boys
05 - Planet Earth Asylum
06 - I'm So Scared Of Father Christmas
07 - Feed Us Lies
08 - Beer Meat Rugby
09 - The Sci-Fi Future Has Arrived
10 - A Mouth Full Of Concrete


Sick In The Head Part 1 (2013)

01 - Faulty Head
02 - Stealing Candy From The Babies
03 - Eradication
04 - Holiday
05 - Keyboard Warrior
06 - Just Like Lambs Off To The Slaughter
07 - Sand In Their Eyes
08 - White Coats
09 - Rush, Rush, Rush
10 - Just Like Jesus
11 - Infestation
12 - Men In Suits


Sick In The Head Part 2 (2013)

01 - Corporations
02 - Fat Cunt
03 - S.U.V
04 - Smile And Wave
05 - I Have Turned Into My Father
06 - Short Song
07 - I Wanna Fuck The Queen
08 - The Love Of God
09 - Can You Hear The Silence?
10 - I Wanna Live In A Police State
11 - Yuk
12 - New Cops
13 - Machine


Mike Murders Music (2021)

01 - Rock Around The Clock (Bill Haley And His Comets)
02 - Blowing In The Wind (Bob Dylan)
03 - One Foot In The Grave (Eric Idle)
04 - Little Snowflake (Super Simple Songs)
05 - So What (Anti-Nowhere League)
06 - All Things Bright And Beautiful (Cecil Frances Alexander)
07 - If It Weren't For Your Gumboots (David Shaw/Billy Connelly/John Clarke)
08 - Who Do You Think You Are Kidding Mr Hitler? (Dad's Army Theme Tune - Jimmy Perry/Derek Taverner)
09 - Warhead (U.K. Subs)
10 - Jailhouse Rock (Jerry Leiber/Mark Stoller)
11 - Jolene (Dolly Parton)
12 - She's A Mod (Terry Beale)
13 - Mongoloid (Devo)
14 - You're The One That I Want (Grease)
15 - I Know An Old Lady (Rose Bonne/Alan Mills)
16 - I Am The Hunted (G.B.H.)


The Pukes & Mike Puke
A Stab In The Ears For The Foolhardy! (2010)


The Pukes:
01 - Babies Are Horrible
02 - This Is The Day
03 - Big Fat Rats
04 - Eviscerate Old Granny
05 - I Want An Uzi
06 - Dresses For Inhumanity

Mike Puke:
07 - Chuck Is Stupid
08 - Eye In The Sky
09 - Old MacDonald
10 - Nazi Punks Fuck Off
11 - You're Just Part Of The Fuckin' Problem
12 - We've Got It All
13 - Chicken Fucker

pass: freepunk77







Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky