SHOUTBOARD

The Senders

The Senders are the great lost band of New York Punk. Begun in 1976, they were peers of all the early legends – Ramones, Blondie, Heartbreakers, etc. Their brand of dangerous sidewinder R&B, with a twist of Rockabilly, shook the rafters at CBGB and Max’s Kansas City...




Seven Song Super Single (1981)

01 - 6th Street
02 - The Killing Floor
03 - Don't Make Me Mad
04 - Cut It Out
05 - Please Give Me Something
06 - I Feel So Bad
07 - Fool At The Wheel


Back To Sender Revisited (1998)

01 - Devil Shootin' Dice
02 - Temperature
03 - The Shape I'm In
04 - Here Comes My Airplane
05 - If Walls Could Talk
06 - A Certain Kind Of Style
07 - Another Night Without My Baby
08 - I'm A Stranger Here Myself
09 - For Me Tonight
10 - Too Late
11 - Don't Make Me Mad
12 - Part Time Love
13 - You Can't Stay Away
14 - My Shiny Red Dress
15 - Takin' Dat Train
16 - Creepy Crawl
17 - Don't Fuck With Me
18 - Ants In My Pants
19 - Baby Glows In The Dark
20 - You Really Piss Me Off


Goodbye Cruel World (1999)

01 - Do The Do
02 - Heartbreak
03 - It's Raining
04 - The Skeleton
05 - Greyhound
06 - Ghost
07 - One Cup Of Coffee
08 - Empty Heart
09 - I'm The Guy
10 - Cat Man
11 - Tornado
12 - Crazy Date
13 - Walking The Backstreet


Outrageous & Contagious! (2010)

01 - You Really Piss Me Off
02 - The Ritual Dance
03 - Devil Shooting Dice
04 - I'm Gonna Be A Wheel
05 - Baby Glows In The Dark
06 - Don't Fuck With Me
07 - Do The Do
08 - When I Die I'll Be A Ghost
09 - I Feel Stupid
10 - I Want Some Of That
11 - Homework
12 - Don't Mind Me
13 - Crazy Date
14 - Sixth Street
15 - Sandy's Blues
16 - Fat Face
17 - When Girls Do It
18 - It's Raining
19 - I Feel So Bad
20 - Tolling Bells
21 - On The Ferris Wheel
22 - No More Foolin' Me
23 - The Living End
24 - Daddy Rolling Stone


All Killer No Filler (1977-2001) (2022)

01 - Devil Shootin' Dice
02 - The Living End
03 - No More Foolin' Me
04 - One Cup Of Coffee
05 - You Really Piss Me Off
06 - I'm Gonna Be A Wheel
07 - When I Die I'll Be A Ghost
08 - Baby Glows In The Dark
09 - Do The Do
10 - Crazy Date
11 - Fat Face
12 - Don't Mind Me
13 - Tollin' Bells
14 - 6th Street
15 - The Killing Floor
16 - Don't Make Me Mad
17 - Cut It Out
18 - Please Give Me Something
19 - I Feel So Bad
20 - Fool At The Wheel
21 - Don't Mind Me (Feat. Johnny Thunders)
22 - Killing In The Family (Feat. Johnny Thunders)
23 - No More Foolin' Me (Feat. Johnny Thunders)
24 - Just Don't (Feat. Johnny Thunders)
25 - I Can Only Give You Everything (Feat. Johnny Thunders)
26 - The Living End (Feat. Johnny Thunders)
27 - For Me Tonight (Feat. Johnny Thunders)

pass: freepunk77





Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky