SHOUTBOARD

Neutralboy!


Neutralboy! is a classic Northwest band that started in ye olden times of nineteen hundred and ninety-two. Three-chord Shit-Punk magic. Eighteen-plus years playing the same three-chord bangers—the same Shit-Punk songs from records with Shit-Punk titles. They play fast and they play hard. They call people "fuckers." They once had a band T-shirt that simply said, "DICK TO CRY ON." At this point, they're not gonna change or make any compromises. And, truth is, they don't need to.




Weapons Of Mass Seduction (2005)

01 - Stone Pinned
02 - Boys In Bad Hair
03 - Poor Celebrity
04 - Kickin' Heads In
05 - Dick To Cry On
06 - Hand In Hand S.T.H.
07 - You're An Asshole Man
08 - She Swears
09 - Look Mom I Made It To Broadway
10 - R.T.D.
11 - Hard Time Handling Love
12 - Manic Circle
13 - Big Mess


Bitch! EP (2006)

01 - Stopping Blocks
02 - How Miserable Missouri Can Be
03 - Idiot Sheet
04 - She's So Bremerton
05 - Hidden Track


Meet Me Under The Viaduct (2006)

01 - Blue Lipped And White Eyed
02 - Best Sex Ever
03 - Idiot Sheet
04 - Fridge
05 - Stopping Blocks
06 - How Miserable Missouri Can Be
07 - Too Much Way Too Fast
08 - Hippy Tom
09 - I Am Cocaine
10 - She's So Everything
11 - Call Me Crazy
12 - Fillinf Her Portfolio
13 - Your Friends Suck
14 - Meet Me Under The Viaduct


Everybody Dies... (2008)

01 - Everybody Dies...
02 - All Eyes On The Crooked Guy
03 - There You Go, Play Hero
04 - I See Right Through You
05 - Immune To Bullshit
06 - Weakling
07 - This Is My Life
08 - Duck Motherfucker
09 - Baptized By Fire
10 - Dead Guys Sing Sad Songs
11 - Cigarettes And Pocket Change
12 - Like God, I Am Everywhere
13 - Tired Of Seeing Blood On The Floor
14 - Wrong Words, Right Time, All The Time


Random Acts Of Sexual Violence (2011)

01 - You're A Fucking Pushover
02 - Nice Guys Suck In Bed
03 - Making Make Up Sex Threats
04 - Face Picker
05 - Down At The Crow Bar
06 - Night Of 1000 Lies
07 - Fuck Riot Rob And Steal
08 - Missing Eyelashes Girl
09 - Cleaning Dog Faces Cage
10 - She Gave Me A Visitors Pass Through Her Life
11 - Shitty Reputation


We All Come Here To Die (2015)

01 - Emeryville Marina California
02 - I'm An Old Punk, You Are A Punk Kid
03 - G'Ma's Making Bombs
04 - Waking Up In County Jail
05 - With The Lights On
06 - Intensity In Tent City
07 - Love Me When I'm Dead
08 - Throwing Stones Just Not That Far
09 - My Cocksure Gets Me In Trouble
10 - Homicidal Thoughts
11 - Brianna The Racist
12 - Louise Cannon
13 - Psychotic Romantic
14 - Other Side Of Panic
15 - When You Go To Bed With That PUSSY Do You Dream About Me?


Some Things Never Go Away (2018)

01 - Blue Lipped And White Eyed
02 - Bullets In My Armpits
03 - You Can't Handle My Rock & Roll
04 - Pigs And Demons
05 - Violent Dreams
06 - Ton Of Pricks
07 - The Blues Get Evil
08 - Privatize (Feat. Andi Moen)
09 - Hard Time Handling Love
10 - Life On The Big Pharm
11 - Help Myself (Feat. Kevin ''KT'' Treat)


Soberphobic EP (2019)

01 - Rugby Boys
02 - Welcome To My Gran Delusion
03 - I Like To Party (All The Time)
04 - Rich White Punx Strung Out On Dope
05 - Benefits Of The Death Factory
06 - Lips Of Luxury-Lick Of Shame
07 - I'm Not Losing My Mind
08 - Where Were You In 1992?


Pussy EP (2019)

01 - Only Pussies Quit Over Text
02 - I Said No Bouncing On My Bed
03 - Pop Rocks And Pussy Cats
04 - You Day Dream, Honey I Day Drink
05 - We Are The Sweet Enablers
06 - Folsom Pussy Blues
07 - Throwing Stones


Thee Inevitable Sellout (2020)

01 - Thee Inevitable Sellout
02 - Never Come Down, Never Get Old
03 - Stroked Out-N-Demented
04 - Blinded In East L.A.
05 - Old, Broke, In The Way
06 - King Sam
07 - Gran-Delusion
08 - Dizzy Lee Roth's Eyes
09 - Louise Cannon
10 - Psychotic Romantic
11 - I Like To Party
12 - Rich, White, Strung Out
13 - The Old Razzle Skedaddle


Vintage Neutralboy 1992-1995 (2022)

01 - Eyes Stone Pinned
02 - Same Excuses
03 - Stopping Blocks
04 - I Should Of Stayed Home
05 - Poor Celebrity
06 - You Are An Asshole Man
07 - Why Can't Everyone Be Like Me?
08 - Look Ma, I'm On Drugs
09 - Most My Friends
10 - Smacking Bubble Gum & Blowing Smoke Rings
11 - In A Manic World


5 Hits 7'' (2022)

01 - I Did Not Resist Arrest!
02 - Another White Lie!
03 - Sitting In A Pool Of Drool, I Am Missing You!
04 - You Can't Handle My Honest Rock-N-Roll
05 - Cops And Dope Habits Never Go Away

pass: freepunk77






Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky