The Frits
The Frits is Ska/Punk/Reggae band from Germany. The Frits formed in Wattenscheid at the end of the 80s and had their greatest successes in the 90s with their high-yield live show - their records were released all over the world, so that they travelled across Europe in the band's own bus. They released the albums "Die Erste" (1988), "Little Idiots" (1991) and the compilation "The Greatest Frits" (2016) with their most successful songs.
Die Erste (1988)
01 - I Remember
02 - Streetfighter
03 - Why Do You Change It
04 - The Reason Why
05 - Brother L.
06 - Keep Your Love Away
07 - Jumpin' Boots
01 - I Remember
02 - Streetfighter
03 - Why Do You Change It
04 - The Reason Why
05 - Brother L.
06 - Keep Your Love Away
07 - Jumpin' Boots
The Rude Message (1989)
01 - Life Of Brian
02 - Where You Gonna Run
03 - Execution In Mexico
04 - Yourself
05 - Teardrops
06 - Old Ska
07 - Stolen Love
08 - Red Wine
09 - You Ran Away
10 - Loser
11 - You're Wondering Now
Little Idiots (1991)
01 - Hey Girl
02 - Searching For Another Place In Town
03 - Sense Of Live (Version 91)
04 - The Most I Hate Is You
05 - Je T'aime
06 - Little Idiots
07 - Bonehead
08 - Work (Version 91)
09 - Stories
10 - Why Do You Change It
11 - Aus Ruinen
Not Enough For You (1993)
01 - I Don't Want To Live Alone
02 - It's Not Enough For Me
03 - We Fight For You
04 - The Snake
05 - All You Ever Did
06 - Take Him Again
07 - Concrete Jungle
08 - All Those Things
09 - I'm Rich
10 - Just Your Little Problem
11 - New Life
12 - Journey By Train
Look On The Bright Side Of Live! (1994)
01 - Concrete Jungle
02 - Not Enough For Me
03 - Hey Girl
04 - I Don't Want To Live Alone
05 - Ratrace
06 - Most I Hate Is You
07 - Bonehead
08 - The Snake
09 - New Life
10 - Streetfighter
11 - All You Ever Did
12 - Life Of Brian
13 - Searching For Another Place
14 - Why Do You Change It
15 - Work
16 - Too Much Pressure
The Greatest Frits (2016)
01 - Life Of Brian (Single Version)
02 - Work
03 - Where You Gonna Run (Single Version)
04 - Yourself
05 - Hey Girl
06 - Searching For Another Place in Town
07 - The Most I Hate Is You
08 - Little Idiots
09 - Why Do You Change It
10 - Bonehead
11 - I Don't Wanna Live Alone
12 - It's Not Enough For You
13 - We Fight For You
14 - The Snake
15 - All You Ever Did
16 - Take Him Again
17 - Concrete Jungle
18 - Still Alive
19 - Rat Race (Live)
20 - Streetfighter (Live)
21 - Too Much Pressure (Live)
22 - Work (Live)
pass: freepunk77














Komentáře