Brutal Bravo
Brutal Bravo is an Oi!/Street Punk band from Freiburg, Germany. No mess, no fuss, solid pounding upbeat tunes, a thick slab of guitar and throaty vocals that bring to mind The Detained or even a Last Rites-era Choke. Punch and aggression that has been prevalent in many German Oi! bands over the past 10-15 years, married with the simple melodies of a band like Bishops Green, especially on the track “Leftovers”. Killer!
Brutal Bravo EP (2017)
01 - Back On Attack
02 - Cut The Crap
03 - Deadlocked
04 - Saint George Bootboys
Über Alles! EP (2019)
01 - Über Alles!
02 - Flick Nife Attitude
03 - Leftovers
04 - Boredom
Hate The Kids (The Ultimate Singles Collection) (2023)
01 - I Hate The Kids
02 - Paying The Bill
03 - I Don't Like You
04 - Love Song
05 - The Last One Of Your Kind
06 - I Drink Alone
07 - No Ballads In Oi!
08 - Brutal Bravo Über Alles
09 - Flick Knife Attitude
10 - Leftovers
11 - Boredom
12 - Back On Attack
13 - Cut The Crap
14 - Dead Locked
15 - Saint George Bootboys
16 - Warning You (Bonecrusher) (Live)
Split EP (2019)
Brutal Bravo:
01 - The Last One Of Your Kind
02 - I Drink Alone
03 - No Ballads In Oi!
The Lads:
04 - Social State
05 - Fuck You
06 - Courtroom
pass: freepunk77













Komentáře