Rude & The Lickshots
Rude & The Lickshots is Skinhead / early Reggae band formed in 2013 in Dresden,Germany by italian musician Rude Hi-Fi (Luca Lombardo) from Bologna from Ghetto 84, La Kinky Beat, Aretuska... Rude & The Lickshots ...Dirty Boss Reggae ...Garage Reggae ....Punky Reggae ...Boogaloo ...it's not Ska ...it's The Lickshots.
Lickshots (2013)
01 - Soul Hooligan
02 - Preso De Tu Amor
03 - One Two... Organicate
04 - All You Fascists Bound To Lose
05 - Joe Strummer's Boots
06 - Feccia
07 - I Miss The Reggae
08 - Lickshots
09 - Propaganda
10 - Mas Duro Vendran
11 - We No Bunga Bunga
12 - Work Together
13 - Nunca Bajar Los Brazos
14 - Free Miki Garcia
15 - I Fought The Law
pass: freepunk77
01 - Soul Hooligan
02 - Preso De Tu Amor
03 - One Two... Organicate
04 - All You Fascists Bound To Lose
05 - Joe Strummer's Boots
06 - Feccia
07 - I Miss The Reggae
08 - Lickshots
09 - Propaganda
10 - Mas Duro Vendran
11 - We No Bunga Bunga
12 - Work Together
13 - Nunca Bajar Los Brazos
14 - Free Miki Garcia
15 - I Fought The Law
pass: freepunk77








Komentáře