Morbid Outburst
Morbid Outburst were Punk band around Karl Nagel from Preussens Gloria but they played just ordinary 90s Hardcore and most of the lyrics were now sung in English and they're playing musical trashy and eccentric HC/Punk. Their only album was released in 1987 via Funhouse Records. The provocative cover caused a furious protests of feminist circles and was also later censored (a sticker covered the dick). Karl Nagel, the singer of the band started by the way his political career in the Anarchist Pogo Party of Germany (APPD). Unfortunately he was not elected to the Chancellor.
My Explosion (1987)
01 - Ninetynine
02 - I Got To Style
03 - I Feel Good
04 - My Explosion
05 - No Language
06 - Destroy Music
07 - Kiss My Ass
08 - Success
09 - Rugby
10 - Gimme Your Heart
11 - I Don't Understand
12 - The Last Wave
13 - Got It?
pass: freepunk77
01 - Ninetynine
02 - I Got To Style
03 - I Feel Good
04 - My Explosion
05 - No Language
06 - Destroy Music
07 - Kiss My Ass
08 - Success
09 - Rugby
10 - Gimme Your Heart
11 - I Don't Understand
12 - The Last Wave
13 - Got It?
pass: freepunk77







Komentáře