SHOUTBOARD

Lloyds

The Lloyds (aka Lloyds) were a vibrant Power Pop/Punk Rock quintet that filled San Francisco Bay Area nightclubs from 1978-1984. Fronted by powerhouse singer Lulu Lewis, the group was lauded for writing catchy, dramatic songs and being one of the most entertaining, exciting bands on the New Wave scene.



Attitude Check 12'' (1984)

01 - Attitude Check
02 - All Alone
03 - Boy's Life
04 - Wire


Let's Go Lloyds (2022)

01 - And That's Why (I Don't Like You)
02 - Curiosity
03 - Nothing In Return (When The Party's Over)
04 - Boys (Live)
05 - All Alone
06 - Up On The Wire
07 - Rock & Roll (Made Me What I Am Today)
08 - Tell Him
09 - Rouge And Lipstick (Live)
10 - Attitude Check
11 - Lovesick
12 - Boy's Life
13 - I'm Still In Love With You

pass: freepunk77



Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky